||nineteen||⛓

Check in!!!!

||Day'shauna(day)reed||
Broward,FL
Nov.20

"Whatchu tryna do today" Tru said as he laid between my thighs

Let's hope ms.ma'am down there don't let out a coochie fart.😅

"Suck some dick" I said mumbling.

"Whatchu said" he said lifting his head up fast as hell.

"Nun I said go to the mall" I said.

"If you wanna suck sum just say that" he said scooting up and laying on my chest. As he stared at me.

Yea we done got closer spending a lot of time together. Just been out the mix doing us.

I wouldn't say we official or nun. But we coolin right na.

"And do" I said in my head laughing.

"Can you rub my stomach" I said it still had a head pudge and it had grown some more.

"Mhmmm" he said smiling as he whispered something while looking at my stomach.

Da fuq.🌚

For some reason he always do that shit. And I honestly don't know why.

He started rubbing my stomach as I rubbed his head.

"Can we go to the mall" I said going to the bathroom.

I had to to pee almost every 5 minutes. Which was very weird cuz I could hold it but now I can't.

"Yea I'm finna cash out on you today" he said smiling as hugged me from behind.

"Youn gotta cash shit out me" I said standing in the mirror as he rubbed my stomach.

"Fuck up" he said tryna be all up under me.

I mugged him as he mugged back.

"I needa change into my sun dress" I said as I twerked on him and he but his lip.

"Keep playing we ain't gon be going to the mall" he said.

I started cheesing as I walked to my closet grabbing my dress.  I put that on and slid on some sandals.

I looked at my painted toenails that were white. And my acrylic nails that were white.

"You ready" he asked me and I nodded.

My phone started ringing as I made my way to his car and getting in on the passenger side.

The seat was let all the way back. Knowing my small ass can't see shit.

"Hello" I said answering the phone as I fixed the seat. And I saw kash with a busted up eye and blood.

"The fuck happened to you" I said scrunching my face up.

"Day j-Jaymo just fucking hit me" she said crying.

"Jaymo?"I said to myself. Jaymo wasn't the type to ever hit nobody especially not a woman.

"You at Jaymo house" I asked and she nodded as I heard beating at a door.

"Bring yo ass out the bathroom" I heard.

But this my best friend and if she say a nigga hit ha. He Ike turned that's ass.

"Yes" she said jumping.

"We coming kash" I said then the phone hung up.

"Bae go to Jaymo house" I said tapping my leg. Somebody finna get shot.

_________________

Vote

Comment

Ike and Tina?🙋🏾‍♀️

Baby 👶🏽?

I'm back.........

Tee3 outchea,😌