||seven||⛓

||Day'shauna(drilla)reed||
Oct.23
Broward,Florida

23Broward,Florida

"What happened witchu and jhit" kash asked as she put stacks of money in the cash machine that counted it

"Who" I said lighting my blunt. A bitch was stressed.

"Maniac hoe you been walking funny eva since" she said laughing.

"Fuck him he been leaving me in ghost like a one night stand ole dude been avoiding my ass ever since" I said instantly getting mad thinking about it.

He just stopped fucking wit me completely his ass even blocked me.

Ion chase no nigga so he got life fucked up if he think ima kiss his ass.

"That shit happened to me one time that nigga ain't came back since" she said making me laugh.

I burnt my blunt out so I could smoke the rest later. My ass was hungry.

"Let's go to Waffle House" I said craving some cheese eggs.

I grabbed my keys and kash followed me damn near tripping.

As soon as I hopped in the front seat someone started FaceTiming me.

"Hello" I said getting on paused.

"I guess I'll just Piss on the floor"sack sang as he held his chain up. I shook my head as I took a screen shot.

"Sack Whatchu want dude" I said shaking my head handing my phone to kash

"Get this ugly bitch out the camera" he said mugging the camera.

"Nigga you ugly than a mfr" she said as they went back and forth.

"Y'all both shut the hell up" I said taking my phone from ha.

"Pick me up sum to eat" he said twisting his hair as he looked away laughing at something.

I stared at the camera and he stared back at me.

"What hoe you already look like me" he said mugging me.

"We finna go to Waffle House so I hope you got some money"

"Yea Ight we at Jaymo house text me when you outside" he said hanging up quick.

"Jaymo said he was at his grandmothers house tf" kash said. And I made this face 😗.

I had did a pick up order so I got our food and made my to Jaymo house.

"Jaymo finna get his dick cut off" she said.

"Chile- not the dick" I said grabbing the food.

I saw maniac and a girl on his lap as they smiled in each other's face.

Well the girl was smiling he looked miserable. I really wanna shoot his ass.

"Hea your food" I said hang sack his plate and waving to everyone else. Going into the kitchen.

"Did you get me something" the girl said tryna look in the bag.

"Ion know you like that" I said snatching the bag away.

This ain't Burger King you can't have shit your way. The hell she got going on.

"Well okay then damn" she said rolling her eyes as she walked out the kitchen.

I started moving my eggs with my grits and eating them as I scrolled through insta.

My phone was snatched out my hand and I saw maniac mugging me.

"Why Yeen talk to a to a nigga" he said.

I scoffed as I walked away with my plate in my hand.

"Talk" but you been ignoring me tf.

I sat on somebody car that was in the driveway and ate my food.

"The fuck wrong witchu" he said standing between my legs he said gripping my shirt.

The inner hoe in me started to smile. But I forgot we supposed to be mad at this nigga.

"Ain't shit wrong wit me you been antisocial and blocked me" I said shaking my head.

"Stop cussing" he said popping me in my mouth hard asf.

Who daddy he think he is?

"Ian block you and you been ignoring me see" he said showing me unread text messages.

I showed my phone my text messages.

"Angel did that shit" he said making me scrunch my face.

"Who?" I said as he got some of my food.

"Ole girl inside she took my phone" he said wrapping his hand around my waist.

I missed his touch😔

"Lemme shoot ha face off" I said smiling against his kneck.

"You trigger happy ass and bae ain't worth it I'll have ha dealt with tho" he said picking me up.

"How come yeen come to my house and check on me doe" I said as we got into his car.

"I did I broke in multiple times but yo ass was never there and kash ugly ass wouldn't tell me" he said.

I hope he don't ask wea I was 🌚....

"Li funky ass missed me ain't ya" he said licking his lips. I rolled my eyes smirking as I looked out the window.

"I hope Yeen been giving my dick away" I said grabbing his print.

"Gon befo you start Ain you can't finish" he said.

"Maybe I want too" I said smirking.

______________

Boring ass chapter 😒.......

25+ votes

15+ comments

Toodles lil whores,

Ideas? 🙋🏾‍♀️

Tee3 outchea 🙋🏾‍♀️,