||five||⛓

Check in!!!

||Day'shauna(drilla)reed||
Broward,Florida
Oct.16

16

"I'm finna go to the bathroom my momma calling" kash said and I nodded as I sat on the bench

We was at the mall just shopping since it was t shit else to do.

"Aye li ma was yo name is" a boy said coming up to me and scooting close to mesh

"Day you" I asked.

I admired his face features and wasn't so much bad looking.

"Tj lemme get dem numbers" he said and I rolled my eyes.

I took his phone putting "fuck out my face" for the number then walking away.

"Ian finna leave you alone" he said creepily.

Sum seemed a lil off but I brushed it off. I mean what's the worst that could happen.

"Who was that weird ass nigga" kash said with discust. I shook my head.

I rubbed my stomach as it growled.

"I want some of yo dead ass dog" I said as we both got on the moving stairs. Or whatever they called.

"Some what" kash said laughing.

"Some of yo dead ass dog" I said getting in line for some Chinese food.

Recently kash dog got ran the fuck over. I'm talking bout decapitated.

Yes, I did shoot the mfer and run it over.do it feel bag

No, because that lil mfer chewed my crocs up,remote,and my rug.

"Damn hoe I'm just playing some Chinese food" I said pushing ha shoulder.

That shit be tearing my stomach up. But ion care cuz it be so damn good.

My fat ass be fucking it up.

"Can I get a number 4 with extra rice and a large cup of sauce with a sprite" I said.

He gave me a ticket for my order and I went to go sit down with kash untill my order was called.

"Order 14" I looked at my ticket and saw that was my order.

I paid for my food as saw maniac was calling me. But I ignored it.

Cuz last night I texted his skinny ass goodnight and he ain't respond. So fuck him.

"Who blowing up shit up" kash said as she pulled out the parking spot.

You in my buisness best,🤨.......

"Maniac" I said powering my phone off.

"I got a dick appointment but we can watch a movie at my place tomorrow" she said.

I started fake crying "choosing dick over me" I said.

"I mean unless you wanna use my pink dildo-" she said.

"Ian needa know allat too much" I said as she laughed.

We pulled up to my apartment and I thanked her for the ride.

"Text me when you get in safely" she said before driving off.

I grabbed my keys to unlock the door but saw it was already unlocked and the lock was busted.

My heart dropped to my ass. Someone done broke in my shit.

I cocked my gun back so fast.

"Yeen shooting shit now why the fuck you ain't answer my text" maniac said coming around the corner with a towel around his waist.

I just wanna know....

Who tf told him this was his house. Taking showers and shit like he pay the rent in this mf.

I ignored him and made my way to my room sitting my purse and shit down.

"So you ignoring a nigga" he said following me to the kitchen.

They didn't put a fork in my bag so I had to get one.

"I know you hear me talking to you" he said snatching me up by my shirt.

I like it rough😏.......

"What Damn" I said mugging him.

"I be trying not to fuck yo ass up but you make it so hard" he said letting me go.

Yeah walk yo bold leg ass away.

I sat on the bed turning on something to watch as I ate my food.

He stood right in front of the tv and started getting dressed.

Don't nobody wanna see yo naked thick booty ass get dressed.

Dick just swinging around. Not that I was looking 🌚.

"Move" I said with an attitude.

He slid on his shirt then pinned me against the bed.

I forgot how to breath off second. His Jain dangled over my face as I stared in his eyes.

_______________

No sexc scence just yet.......🙂

Vote

Comment

Tee3 outchea,😓