||twentyfive||⛓

Check in!!!!

||Day'shauna (day)||
Broward,FL
Dec.10

"Kash help me fit in this dress" I said as I laid in the floor

"Kash help me fit in this dress" I said as I laid in the floor. Damn near passed out.

Cuz I'm late to my own damn baby shower.

"Baby you gon haft to work with me" she said helping me up.

I was wearing a baby blue dress with fluffy shit at the bottom. It was like a mermaid dress.

"My whole damn titty out" I said as my eyes started to water.

I pulled it back in my bra and she helped sip the dress up.

"Look at you" she said recording me and I ran my hair threw my lace front she had installed for me.

"I'm finna put these damn crocs on they ain't gon see my feet anyway" I said.

I honestly wanted to sit my fat ass down somewhere. I'm hot and hungry.

"Ight you got everything we got got everything" she said checking as she helped me down the stairs.

I couldn't see shit over this big ass belly.

"My ankles so damn big" I said pouting as I got in her car.

"Big sexyyyy" she said bumping my shoulder.

"Leave me alone" I said covering my face.

"Can we stop and get something to eat" I said grabbing a hug ass bag of skittles out her back seat.

"No girl yo nigga done already cussed me out cuz we're late" she said.

"Fuck him" I said.

I need some dick😔.

We pulled I got the building and it had a bunch of cars. Ion even fw dis many folks fr but I'll appreciate the gifts.

"You look so cute mama" she said fixing my dress ass she recorded me some more.

I did a 360 as I cheesed.

We walked in àss music played and everyone focused they're attention on me.

I saw Tru and he was looking real fuckable right about now.

"I got someone I want you to meet" he said bringing a woman who looked similar to him as she smiled at me.

"Hi I'm Tru's mom you must be his girlfriend he's told em so much about" she said.

"That's me it nice to meet you" i said trying to hug her.

"You're so pretty and I'm so glad your carrying my grandchildren" she said.

"Me too" I said smiling.

"Well I'll leave you two alone" she said walking away.

"You look good" he said whispering in my ear.

"You too" I said pecking his lips.

"Look at all dem gifts" he said pointed to a whole mountain of gifts.

"The hell- ion even got that many friends" I said.

Ion know where we gon put all this baby shit. Cuz ain't shit fitting at my place.

"But I gotta Big ass suprise for you you gon love it" he said.

I smiled.

"Can you fix me a plate please" I said rubbing my stomach as I walked to the white and golden throne they had me sit on.

After I eat they better hope I don't go to sleep.

I saw a girl and a boy who looked quite similar to me which kinda throwed me off.

They looked like twins but looked like me.

I shook it off seeing him bring me a plate as he sat on the other throne. Drinking a whole bottle of Hennessy.

"Aye I'm late asf but I got my nephews this" meech a said looking bout high asf.

He showed me to power wheel cars. One was a Lamborghini truck and the other was Mercedes.

"Aww" I said.

I pulled him in and hug as he hugged me back.

"My cousin loves me and his nephews" I said.

"Fasho det" he said dapping Tru up.

I saw Sack walk in with Mina and dayvon in the other hand.

I honestly wanted to kill someone right now. But ima keep that to my self.

"Lemme get a meatball" Tru said standing over me as I was about to scoop up my last meatball.

"Nooo" I said chomping down on it.

"Fat ass" he said mugging me. I shot him a bird.

"Here's a gift from me and Jaymo" kash said as her and Jaymo walked up with a two seater stroller with they're names on them.

A/N:yall whores ain't getting the name just yet ?!!!

"That's so cute Tru look" I said cheesing.

"Shit fye" he said pulling me on his lap.

"And a personal gift from me" kash said pulling out onesies that said "kash is my favorite auntie".

"Ian putting that shit on my sons" Tru said mugging ha.

"Don't do that" I said holding the shirts up.

"Ima put it on my nephews so ha" she said sticking out her tounge.

A photographer came up to us. "Hey my names candance can I take a few pictures yall look so cute" she said.

"Hell na-"yes of course" I said as he wrapped His hands around my waist.

I started smiling then hit his ass in the chest so he would smile.

"Can I take one wit my draco" he said making em eye him.

"Um yes sir" she said.

He held his up and I pulled my glock out posing.

The ghetto🌚.

"My sons needa gon head and come" he said rubbing my belly.

"Don't say that shit I'm the one who gotta push these mfs out" I said.

"Bae my birthday tomorrow" he said kissing on my kneck.

"Mhmm and I got a whole bunch of shit" I said.

I felt a two hard ass kicks causing me to groan.

"You straight" he said.

"Yea my stomach just hurt" I said rubbing it.

I hope these babies come soon. Cause I feel like I'm bout to damn pop.

_____________

Vote

Thoughts 💭?

Tee3 outchea