||twentyseven||⛓

||Omniscient||
Atlanta,GA
November,21th,2002
______________

"Look at daddy's girl" the man said holding his new born daughter.

"She looks just like you Dee" her mother said dearly tired from pushed another yet so precious life.

"She gon be a daddy's girl I know it" he said shedding a tear.

Strange? How when two lovers come to together they can produce a life.

"Dom get some sleep she still gon be here when you wake up" he said kissing the mother's head as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Princess ima teach you how to ride a bike and so much other shit"

"I promise' ima be there for you" he said.

See the thing about promises. They can always be broken.

Dee was turning his life around for his third child . Getting out the streets.

Stopped selling dope and was gonna move his family out the hood.

When other people see you moving up in life. There's always a bump in the road.

Others will congratulate you.

Some will drag you back down. And continue to hate on your success.

Police busted in the room scaring the baby and awakening the mother.

"We are here the arrest warrant against for Dee Lewis reed" the cop yelled.

Only making the baby cry louder. Due to all the commotion going on.

The polices officers pulled there guns out pointing them at dee as he held his daughter.

It seems as if everytime a black man is being detained. The gun is always the first thing they grab.

For "safety"

Hundreds of black people have died from gun violence due to police brutality. And still is sadly going on in 2020.

"I'm sorry princess" he said handing the baby to the nurse who had been shook up by the whole situation.

"Dee what did you do" Dominique said with tears filled in her eyes.

He staid quiet as the police men roughly threw him around. Like a sack of potatoes.

"You have the right to remain silent" they said as they walked past the room.

"They took him" Dominique said breaking down as she held herself falling on the ground.

Sad to say this was the last time day would see her father.

Every Day passed with her not being able to visit.

Till this day she doesn't know what's got locked up for. And why he had to miss her whole childhood.

It was pretty much her and her mother and of course her side of the family.

The dads side of the family knew about her. But chose to act like they didn't.

Instead they favored the twins is other children who were 1 year older than day.

They could go visit they're dad.

Meanwhile. She couldn't.

Dee thought they had forgot about him. Or Dominique was and at him.

It broke him inside.

He still till this day does know that Dominique is dead.

Day tried to reach out multiple times to him. The letters always found a way back to her.

So she gave up.

Little did she know her "Auntie" Christine and the twins babymom planned it all to go like this.

He's getting out soon is something they all don't know.

The twins found out and went to the baby shower uninvited of course. To tell her but when they were about to they couldn't seem to find her at the moment.

Her Auntie and the twins mother is the reason she's in the hospital. Putting some toxins in her body.

Sack and meech knew nothing about this. I mean who would expect their own mother to do something so daring.

Good thing the babies survived and were healthy as can be.

Meanwhile day as fight for and her life.

Her dad was on the way and he knew nothing about this either. But

"Big" Dominiques little brother soon found out about his sister Christines ways. In angered him but the truth was set free.

One big secret is that they set up for Day to get shot. Instead of Dominique.

Dominique knew what she had to to do in order to keep her child safe.

Just a reminder it could be your own blood to do the most dirty shit.

But when big tells her this things were bound to set off. Even in a hospital bed.

I mean the auntie took her dad away to jail, her own mother away. Now she's tryna take day away from her baby boys and loving boyfriend.

Who was acting alright on the outside.

I mean he's seen people die all his life. Shit he kills people.

But to see the love of your life. The person you changed for.

The person who changed you to be a better person. Who brought your children in this world.

If he had the chance to trade spots he'd do it in the blink of a eye.

But he couldn't.

He didn't know anything about children. How was he going to this all by him self.

He pictured them enjoying their new house. As the boys enjoyed the swing set he put up.

As they smiled in each other's face.

But this was reality.

No matter how much he tired to think he was okay.

He wasn't,

_______________

Vote

Thoughts?

(She not dead🙄 so stop cussing me out whores)

Tee3 outchea,🙆🏾‍♀️