Chapter Twenty Five - The Gods Of Chaos

Every single one of the boys around Jimin, were panicking. You could see them tensing their shoulders.

"Head up, Pantheon or another bullet will go into you" the voice said slowly.

No.

The breath left my mouth in a desperate way to keep quiet as Jimin turned his head to the side on the grass. I pushed into him quickly, trying to heal him as quickly as I could.

The veins under the blind fold were a vivid turquoise colour, but filtered away as I healed him.

Even without the voice saying anything, you could feel the satisfaction from the hunters around us.

"Ah, Poseidon... nice to finally meet you" the deep voice said.

The hairs on the back of my arms were raising. I couldn't take this anymore. The fierce need to protect my family was taking over me, and I lost any cause of thought that was holding me back, even though we were well out numbered, and something drastic could happen. I couldn't watch this anymore.

Tae quickly looked over to me, and then widened his eyes.

"No Erin, no" he breathed out quickly, taking his hand away from mine, and then putting both of his large hands either side of my cheeks.

It was too late.

I knew very well that my eyes were shimmering a golden colour, I could sense it. And as I rose one of my hands to place on Tae's cheek, I saw the all of my veins, that were a mesmerising golden tone.

Thunder rolled, and you could see the hunters around us shift, sensing something.

"Zeus, have I gotten to you?" The voice said.

That was all it took.

I closed my eyes, feeling the electric current flow through my body in the most natural way possible, as I took my hand away from Tae, and opened my palm wide.

Lightening crashed down around us, and as I saw the white flecks, I connected the electric energy to each one, as it fell into a domino affect. I opened my eyes to see Tae looking behind him, his hands still on my cheeks, the coolness from his touch brought me back into the moment.

I watched as the white shimmering souls slowly moved to come towards me, and with a flick of my wrist, the all fled into Tae. Ten bodies laid around us.

The remaining circle of hunters around our family, all changed their stance. Some knelt, putting their guns right to their eyes, ready to shoot.

Thunder was still rolling above us.

Tae pulled away from me, and began walking ahead to the last four men.

I followed him, and when he went to the right hand side, I went to the left, near JK and Jimin. I heard the groaning from the hunters near Tae, as the souls were being brought away, and then a crack echoed around us.

I pulled the fog away from us and as I saw the man in front of me panic as he saw me filter away from the fog, I raised one hand, putting it on his neck as the other man next to me, quickly went to grab me.

A large black wolf, darted into my vision just as I was about to throw some vines from the ground around the man, and knocked him down. The screams he made made me look away as his throat was torn apart from the wolf.

I took my hand away from the man's neck, as he slumped to the ground in a heap, and as usual with the shake of my wrist, to throw the soul away from me, it knew exactly where to go to.

The wolf bared it's blood filled teeth at the savaged man underneath him, before turning around and running away again.

Without wasting another second, I took the few steps to JK and Jimin, and with each hand I pulled down their blindfolds. I saw Tae do the others, heavily breathing, glancing over his shoulder.