𝟎𝟐𝟏

warnings: nsfw, degrading.

Ever since you rescued Cass from her abusive father, the days have gone slower and slower, pulling you into the dry cracks of the summer ground. Over the past four months, you've shown yourself responsible to take care of a child, and you're excited to have her with you in a couple of days. Yet, the minutes feel like hours, which is doing nothing for you.

You moved into another apartment building a couple of streets down-- with Spencer, of course. There's more space to move around and it isn't as dark as either yours or Spencer's. That you enjoy. There's three rooms--which you're surprised you were able to find at the price it was-- with a kitchen small enough to satisfy your needs, and two bathrooms. The place is modern. The building was built not too long ago.

Since you were able to visit Cass every couple of days, you gathered enough information to buy her what she needs, even adding in a couple of things that were entirely unnecessary. You wanted to be prepared for having a child in your home, and if you had to buy toys on top of toys for her, that's what you were going to do.

And preparing for all of this has been entirely too stressful. You haven't done anything extreme with Spencer lately, mostly because he's been working and you've been... working too. And if you aren't working, you're out running errands. You've had sex a couple times, but not anything involving BDSM. Nor have you had sex to where you feel at peace. Maybe two times a month, which is way less than before. But it's understandable.

And after these four days, you won't be doing anything for a while. A while. Which is scary, but that's what it means to be parents.

Today has been rather calming than the others, though. You're finally done fixing the place and Spencer is off from a case that involved a schizophrenic guy who was seeing his three old friends he killed in a fire. It was weird, to say the least, and he seemed wary about it . Which was weird because Spencer is always interested in the cases he helps solve.

But, to help take his mind off of it, you're watching a movie with him. One of your favorites, too. Coraline. The time and season is rather weird-- it being more of a Halloween movie-- but you love it too much to only watch it during a certain time of year. You curl up next to him, mesmerized by the button moving onto the moon, turning the entire world white.

"How many times have you watched this movie?" Spencer asks, shifting on the couch.

You hum, counting the numerous times you've watched the film. Too many to count, so you exaggerate the number. "Probably like forty times." As those words fly past your mouth though, the number seems inaccurate. You've probably watched the movie more times that that.

"Oh," he mutters. The movie continues, and you feel a hand slowly move down your body, his fingers brushing along your thin cotton shirt that's almost see through. You aren't wearing a bra, so it's almost certain he can see your already hardened nipples.

You reach for the remote and turn off the tv, choosing not to have sex to what's playing. You move slightly and scoot up, so he has better access. You hear Spencer's chuckles and the dampness between your thighs grows, almost uncomfortable to experience.

His lifts your shirt, trailing his fingers under the waistband of your shorts. You breathe, your breaths deep and spaced apart. He reaches underneath your panties, slithering his fingers down your wet slit. You reach your hand up to the nape of his neck, pulling at his small curls that are still glimmering in the darkness of your new apartment.

He leans down and plants a short kiss to your lips. It was short, but heated, which makes little to no sense, but you could feel like there was more to come. He runs his fingers up and down your slit, teasing you by slipping in a finger or two every few moments. You let out a moan as he does so, your mouth parting and your grip in his hair tightening.