𝟎𝟏𝟕

Meeting Spencer's team scares you. It does. You've seen the pictures of them in his apartment, the way he speaks about them, it all intimidates you.

You want to meet them, it's the next step in your relationship and you want to make a good impression. But meeting new people will always scare you.

It'll be good, though, you know it will be. You have nothing to hide- besides BDSM- nor anything you would be hated for. You're a good person.

Spencer reminded you that it would be a get together, so nothing too fancy. That's a good thing, because you own little to no fancy clothing. You're excited for tonight, but you're working right now, meaning you have to wait.

"Miss Y/L/N, my daddy said you're really beautiful," your student, Cassia- or Cass- says.

You take her off of the stool in the restroom. "Isn't your daddy married?" You ask, grabbing a piece of paper and handing it to her.

She dries her small hands and throws the paper away in the trash. "No, my mommy and daddy don't like each other."

You purse your lips, opening the door for her and letting her out. You hold her hand as you walk back to class, her small hand in your palm. You keep your silence, but she continues to ramble.

"You know Miss Y/L/N, my daddy called my mommy a lying bi-"

"O'kay Cass we don't have to talk about your daddy anymore, got it?" you advise, your voice hesitant.

She nods, her pigtails bouncing. She stops in her steps and pulls your hand back. "Miss, who is that man coming up to us?"

You scrunch your eyebrows and turn your head to the side, catching Spencer walking towards you, his hands in his pockets.

You smile, biting your lip as you take him in. He's donned in a black suit with a gray/maroon vest and tie, his gun holstered on the front right side of his belt.

Cass pulls your hand once more and you look down at her. She motions for you to kneel down and you do so, seeing Spencer's shoes beneath you.

"Is that Doctor Reid?" she whispers in your ear.

You laugh quietly, placing your hands on your knees and standing back up. "Yes, that is Doctor Reid."

He kneels down in front of her and lends a warm smile. "Hi, what's your name?"

"Cass, but my real name is Cassia," she states. She squints her eyes, scrunching her nose. "Are you Miss Y/L/N's boyfriend?"

"Cass!" you exclaim, letting out a nervous bubble of laughter. "Sorry, she likes to ask a lot of questions."

Cass is one of your kids who loves to ask invading questions. She is your favorite, though. She defends you against the kids that ask if you're pregnant, and it's quite adorable seeing her take action.

Spencer laughs, shaking his head at her. "Sorry Cass, I am not Miss Y/L/N's boyfriend. Not yet."

You feel your heart drop to your stomach. 'Not yet' he says, which means he will be, soon. You grow in excitement, happiness spreading through your veins, your heart beat accelerating.

The thought of Spencer being your boyfriend gives you the upmost dose of serotonin. He's the best man you've ever met, he makes you smile when you're upset and tends to your needs- in every way. Finally being able to call him your boyfriend makes you feel... good. Joyful.

Cass taps Spencer's nose with her index finger, giggling after she does so. "Well get to it mister, my daddy likes her too!"

He reciprocates her gesture and taps her nose, causing her to cover her face up.