𝟎𝟎𝟕

He dropped down onto the bed, his body hovering inches away from you. He gripped your neck, your breath hitching in your throat. "You don't know what you do to me." he growled, pushing you back into the bed.

"Then tell me." you asked lowly, biting your lip as you propped yourself up once more. "I wanna know."

"Let me show you instead." he said in a husky tone, leaning in to kiss your neck, leaving hickeys along your breasts. You moaned, tilting your head back, your hips bucking against his in a feverish act.

He sent chills down your spine as he breathed onto you, his warm breath hitting your covered clit. He glanced up at you, giving you an icy grin before hooking his fingers around your lacy panties, pulling them down aggressively.

He breathed onto your sensitive clit, sending a loud moan from your mouth as you arched your back. "So responsive." he whispered, running his tongue up your slit. You reached for his hair, gripping it as he took your clit into his mouth. You moaned loudly, the act of hiding your sounds of pleasure wasn't in your agenda tonight. You wanted him to listen.

He flicked your clit with his tongue, his low chuckles vibrating through your body. "Fuck." you muttered, throwing your head back to look at the ceiling. He moved his fingers up your slit, pushing them in slowly. "Spence- Stop." you whined, begging him to just finger fuck you already.

"You want me to fuck you already huh?" he asked deviously, teasing you more as you squirmed. "Y-Yes sir." you replied, your whines and moans rolling past your tongue easily- unstoppable.

He moved away his fingers, his hand moving up to your throat, to which your hand went up in return, gripping his wrist. You had a hand fetish and well- anytime his hands were visible, you couldn't keep your eyes off of them.

You gulped down the large lump in your throat, helping him push his hand further up your body, his hand immediately tightening around your throat as soon as it reached it. You exhaled sharply, the feeling of the veins  in his hands against your fingertips sent heat to your core. The slightest of physical attributes he held was the most attractive thing to you.

You bit down on your lip, looking deeply into his darkened eyes that were full of hunger and desire. "Fuck me daddy." You grinned, tightening the grip on his wrist and forearm.

He jumped on the bed, flipping you over so you could straddle his hips. He placed his hand on your lower back as he reached over to his bedside table, pulling open the drawer and grabbing a condom from a hidden box. He closed the drawer and ripped the packet open, pulling his boxers down and rolling the condom onto his hardened dick.

You began to grow nervous- not that you already were but he made you nervous. Anything and everything he did made you nervous. You gripped his shoulders, your nails slightly digging into his skin. He gazed back up at you, scrunching his nose and knitting his eyebrows as he saw the worry setting in your face. "Do you really want to do this angel?" he queried, the warmth of his hands around your waist startling you.

You knew you wanted him, wanted him inside of you especially. The only thing going wrong was that you were sure he still didn't feel the same way about you as you felt about him. He clearly said he believed you thought what was occurring between the both of you was simply "a friend helping out a friend," so what had changed over the course of a couple of hours?

Fuck it.

"Mhm." You murmured, kissing his jaw up to his ear, biting it softly. He groaned, his nails digging into your skin. The burn warmed you and you were sure your pussy was wet.