𝟎𝟎𝟓

He swiftly took the rope and moved up to the headboard, taking your wrists and tying them to the bedposts. "Is it too tight?" he queried, holding your hands in his.

You nodded your head, "They're fine."

Your heart was pounding in your chest, almost leaping out of your throat. You thought about being tied up multiple times, but definitely not by someone like your next door neighbor. You definitely didn't mind him doing this to you though.

You squirmed slightly as he tied your ankles to the end of the bed, trying your best to ease the heat in your core. Nothing was helping.

His eyes moved down your body, his tongue poking out of the corner of his lips, "You're so wet for me huh angel?"

Angel

The puddle beneath your legs grew intensely, your thighs rubbing together now for friction, your neediness showing through, "God- fuck me already." you whined, biting your lip as you saw the tent that grew in his pants.

"You're such a needy little slut." he scoffed, taking off his tie and blazer, throwing them to the side, removing his belt as well and folding it. He climbed over to you and hooked his fingers under your chin, your eyes now meeting his, "Open your mouth."

You did as you were told, opening your mouth slowly, his thumb finding its way inside, your mouth instantly closing. You sucked on his thumb while staring intently into his eyes, the hunger and ravenous look stinging yours.

He pulled his thumb back out and placed his folded belt into your mouth, gagging you. "If your moans are louder than a whisper, I'll stop. Got it?" you nodded in consensus as you bucked your hips, accidentally hitting his upper thigh.

He pushed your hips down forcefully, the veins in his hands popping out, "Be a good girl for me, will you?" he admonished, sliding his hand up your body, his fingers circling your areola then tugging your hardened nipple.

"Mhm."

God you were aching, the need for some sort of relief was coursing through your body. And he knew what he was doing. He wanted you to beg for him, he wanted to see you at your most needy state. Freaky little boy he was.

He tugged your nipple one last time, earning a muffled moan from your end. "I think I know what you want." he crawled down to your core, hooking his fingers around your underwear, pulling them down. He dragged his tongue up your slit, your teeth biting down on his belt placed in your mouth.

Spit was already forming on the material, the bubbles popping as you looked down at the concentrated Doctor Spencer Reid going at your clit. You tried to secrete your moans, but as he mercilessly dragged his tongue up and down your slit, it was quite hard to do so.

You moaned as he moved his tongue inside of you, the feeling surprising you. He was good at this- he could get you to come by just eating you out, something no man has done.

His tongue found its rhythm, swirling around your clit and sucking it. You arched your back at the warmth feeling of his tongue inside of you. "You're such a good girl." he grinned, his face hiding back into your center, his hands gripping your thighs.

His tongue vehemently flicked your clit, his middle and ring finger pushing into your entrance as he moved his tongue rapidly. An audible whine rolled past your lips, the belt failing to quiet them. Your sounds caused his fingers to curl inside of you, hitting your g-spot every time they moved. You wriggled around in the bed, throwing your head back as the insane amounts of pleasure flooded your body.

He stopped his motions, bringing his fingers up to your mouth and removing the belt, "Open." he placed his fingers in your mouth once more, your lips wrapping around them and your tongue swirling over them, sucking them.

A groan escaped his lips, taking his fingers out and dragging them down your lips. "Now. Since you've been such a good girl, I think you deserve this." he threw the belt to the floor and took off his pants, grabbing a condom from his pocket and rolling it onto his hardened dick.

He climbed back on top of you and steadied himself, the feeling of him inside of you caused your mouth to fall open. "You feel so good angel." he moaned, thrusting inside of you.

You mewled at the new feeling, pulling at the ropes which only tightened them. "Fuck-" you exclaimed, the rope rubbing against your skin.

"Stay still."

You whimpered, pushing your head against the pillow, your head hitting the headboard. The feelings as euphoric, but damn the headache that was growing was killing.

He almost fully pulled out, but slammed back into you, his moans mixing in with yours, booming through the room. "Fucking rope." you grumbled under your breath, your hands dying to be twisted in his golden brown locks of hair.

"What was that?" he scoured, his strokes slowing down in a way you wanted more, "N-Nothing Doctor. Nothing."

"Mhm."

You began to clench around his dick, the knot in your stomach intensifying and your legs shaking intensely.

Your eyes flicked to his, the ravenous look bringing you great pleasure.

"I'm about to-"

"Come for me."

As he said those words, you came, the loudest moan rolling past your soft lips. Your chest heaved as he pulled out, his body weight disappearing.

He came back and cleaned you up, patting the wad of toilet paper on your thighs before reaching up to your wrists and untying you.

He looked back down at you, smiling at you with his pearly white teeth, his dangerous eyes staring at your face- which was probably messed up with mascara and lipstick.

"I look horrible." you stated as your arms came down to your sides, the soreness setting in.

"You look beautiful." he pulled the rope from your ankles, rubbing them contentedly, "And erm, sorry about your makeup."

"It's fine. I didn't spend an hour or anything." you joked, taking a pillow and covering yourself with it.

"Also, i'm sorry for bringing up my ex girlfriend on the date. It was stupid."

It was stupid. No one brings up their ex when they take you out on a date, and especially in a place that reminded you of them. It was a bit upsetting when you thought of it, thinking that maybe he only liked you because you reminded him of his dead girlfriend.

You nodded your head in consensus, swallowing the lump in your throat, "Yeah, yeah it was but it's fine."

"It wasn't . Let me take you out somewhere else, please." he prodded, putting on his boxers while staring intently at you.

"I- uh, yeah why not." you twitched a smile. He wasn't a bad person, and he clearly regretted what he did. Why not give him another chance?

"Great." he bit down on his lip, staring awkwardly at you, the sudden realization that you were still in his bed hit you.

"Right. I will leave. It- It was really nice Spencer, th-thank you." you stammered, getting up and throwing your clothes back on.

"Oh-OH I didn't mean you had to leave. If you want to stay you can."

"I live next door, it's fine." you clarified,turning to him and staring at him for the fiftieth time that night, "Thank you." you gazed down at his lips.

You began to lean in, feeling the compelling force to do so. Right when the kiss was going to happen, he paused.

"Just playmates. A friend helping out a friend." he inputed, clenching his jaw.

"Yeah. Right. That's my queue to leave." you clicked, feeling the heat of embarrassment rushing to your cheeks.

You rushed past the door and ran to your apartment, slamming the door behind you.You threw your heels across the room, the sound most likely heard by Spencer and the people downstairs.

"You idiot."

___