𝟎𝟏𝟑

(horrible smut!! i haven't written smut since last week and uhhh... it's sucks oh my. i'm so sorry)

Spencer hooks the blade underneath your bra and rips it off rapidly, the cold exposure hardening your nipples right away.

He brushes the blade along your nipples, your back arching lightly. It's a different feeling, it makes you somewhat anxious, but goddamnit it feels good.

Your breath hitches in your throat as he nicks the skin underneath your breast, your eyes catching the small amount of blood that drips down.

"How was that?" He asks with a ravenous look in his eyes. He holds the blade above your skin, waiting for your response.

"Good," you breathe. "Please, don't stop."

He smiles deviously at you then continues gliding the blade against your body, the pressure light enough to only leave a red line. You watch as he slides the knife down your curves with his subdominant hand, the other following.

He brings the knife back up to your chest, running it up to your chin where he lifts it up. A moan slips past your lips as the coldness of the blade runs down your body. Your stomach tenses and he begins to move up your body, his hips hovering just above yours.

"You're being such a good girl," he praises. His words are like honey, sweet and dulcet.

You buck your hips forward with feverish haste. You're desperate for him, for the feeling of him inside of you. He felt so good yet he was teasing you in the most delighting, stressful way possible.

"Mhm," you murmur. He brings his lips down to your mouth and kisses you aggressively, stopping midway and planting one last kiss on your lips before returning to the knife in his hand. He slides it down your body once more, the edge lightly circling your hardened nipples.

You moan in desperation, your mouth gaping open in response to the stimulation. "F-Fuck," you holler, pulling the handcuffs that restrained you from tangling your fingers in his hair. You but down on your lip to suppress the groans and moans that bounced off of the walls.

"You look so pretty like this, you know."

You glance down at him, his tongue sticking out of the corner of his mouth and he glides the blade across your bare chest. Fascination.

You loll your head back, "Then if I look so good, why aren't you fucking me yet?" You open your eyes to see a large grin pulling at his lips, his head shaking in amusement.

"Oh doll," he nicks your breast, earning a small wine from you. "You aren't liking this?"

Fuck yes you are. But the only thing you can set your mind on is how good he would look on top of you, with his mouth open and his curls bouncing as some stick to his forehead. God, that was a sight you wanted to see, and fast.

"Y-Yes Sir. But I just wanna see you, feel you, inside of me."

He circles the knife around your breast one last time before setting it on his bedside table, the blade clanking against the wooden surface.

He returns to your body and licks a long stripe up your breast, enclosing his mouth around the un-nicked one. You moan loudly, arching your back as his tongue flicks your hardened nipple. By the magnitude of your whines, the neighbors underneath you as well as above you can probably hear every single thing that is happening.