𝟎𝟏𝟔

There's moments where you're fully aware of your life crumbling before your eyes, and you either fix it, or you ignore the piercing pain of displeasure. And you're choosing to ignore.

After Mia decided to show up and confess her feelings for you and even went as far as saying how Spencer doesn't like you, your life has seemed a bit more dull than usual.

You're usually excited when he comes around to give you your daily facts and statistics, but lately you've been opening the door with nothing but a frown laid upon your face. It isn't his fault, but you're constantly overthinking about your "relationship" and how he may not even be into you. You sling those feelings out of the window, but just like a boomerang, they appear right back where they were.

"Y/N," Spencer says, tapping on your shoulder. "Y/N are you listening?"

You nod your head against the palm of your hand, your eyes glued to the wall behind him. You've been blocking out whatever he's been saying for the past thirty minutes, registering no word, no syllable.

"You're not listening are you?" he asks.

You slowly shake your head, your movements resembling ones of a robot. You blink repeatedly after a second, ending the long stare. "Sorry, I'm just a little stressed out."

He gets up from his chair and maneuvers around the table, his body now right next to you. He lifts your chin with his index finger and thumb so you're now looking right into his honey eyes.

"You can't always have control in these situations, angel," he says.

You stare up at him and swallow the forming lump in your throat, biting your lip at the way he's looking  at you. His mouth is slightly parted and his eyes are growing darker by the second.

"I-I know, I just... it's getting to me," you stammer.

"You could always let go of all the control and power," he pauses, his voice low and coy. "Let someone else dominate you. It'll be good for you." He moves his fingers higher up your face, guiding a piece of hair behind your ear.

You nod softly, your minuscule gesture changing his expression into a look of desperation and longing. He drags his fingers down your jaw and wraps his hand around your neck, squeezing gently. You let out an inhibited breath and swallow back down, handing him a smirk.

You lift from your chair and let him lead you into his room, his leg closing the door as you pass the threshold. He pushes you back onto his bed, your knees hitting the side of his bed, buckling in return. You fall back and he hovers over you, a sly grin pulling the corner of his mouth.

He gazes down at your body, his eyes burning into your sweatshirt. "Take your clothes off," he admonishes.

You lift up in his bed and hook your fingers underneath your sweatshirt, pulling it off and throwing it over the bed. You then pull down your leggings and throw them over as well, leaving yourself in your matching blush bra and panties.

You flick your eyes back on Spencer, raking them down his body, stopping on the growing bulge straining against the confines of his pants. You fully sit up and move your fingers towards his pants, stopping as you reach for his belt.

"Can I?" you ask, batting your eyelashes.

What Spencer meant by losing control was letting him tie you up and fuck you until you scream him name, but this was an alternate. You would still be losing some control, but the power is still there.

"Go on angel," he precedes.

He moves back and you get on your knees, your hands still on his belt. You begin taking off his belt, taking it out of its hoops and throwing it to the side.