"Would you do that? Thank you so much!" Relief washed over me. I don't know if I could hold back my tears while calling them and that would only scare them more.

"Of course Soph. And let us know if you need anything else." He continued.

"Yes. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything or if he wakes up or something, no matter what time it is." Zayn added.

"Will do. Thank you so much guys. I don't know what I'd do without you." I told them as my eyes started to get teary all over again.

"Group hug." Louis announced before everyone came running towards me and they all hugged me, or well tried to hug me, because in a 9 person hug, it's impossible to hug everyone at once.

"We'll see you tomorrow Soph." Cami told me as we broke apart from the hug.

"Yes, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye guys." 

"Bye." They all responded in unison as they started to leave through the exit door, while I went through the door that would take me back to Niall's room. 

"Hi baby. I'm back." I whispered as I got back to the room. I looked over at the recliner and saw that the nurses had left some pillows and blankets for me. I started making my 'bed' and before I sat down to 'sleep' I leaned in and kissed Niall's lips softly. "And I'm not going anywhere." I whispered. I couldn't sleep and even though it was late I decided to call my mom, well no scratch that, I needed my mom. I needed her to tell me that everything was going to be alright.

"Hi baby. Is everything alright?" My mom answered after the second ring.

"Mommy..."I started saying, but my voice quavered.

"Sofia you're scaring me, is something wrong?"

"Niall's been in an accident." I finally spoke.

"Is he okay? What happened?"

"Yes, well I mean, he's unconscious, we're at the hospital right now."

"Oh baby."

"Mom, I'm scared." I admitted.

"I know sweetie. But don't worry, everything is going to be alright."

"You promise?"

"I do baby. Do you need us to come over? We can be there by noon tomorrow."

"It's okay mom. Don't worry. Harry's calling Niall's parents and I'm sure they'll be here by tomorrow. I just wanted to hear your voice." My voice cracked again and I started crying.

"Oh baby, please don't cry honey. Niall's going to be fine. I'm sure he'll wake up before you know it."

"But what if he doesn't?"

"Sofia! Don't you dare say that okay? He'll wake up. Now get those negatives thoughts out of your head."

"Okay."

"Good. Are you sure you don't want us to come?"

"It's okay mom, I promise. I'm going to be okay. And you already promised me that Niall's going to be fine as well, so I'm feeling a lot better now."

"I'm glad honey. If you change your mind, or if you want to talk to me, call me okay? I don't care what time it is. I'll have my phone by my bed, so if you need me, call."

"Thank you mommy."

"Of course sweetie. And please keep us informed, we want to know everything okay?"

"Yes, I will."

"What time is it there?" She asked.

"It's almost 10pm."

"Well, try to get some rest baby. You'll need it if you want to be there for Niall."

"I'll try. Thank you mom."

"No problem sweetie. I'll call you first thing in the morning okay?"

"Yes, please."

"Talk to you tomorrow baby. Try to get some rest."

"Thank you mom, you too. I love you."

"Love you too." And with that we hung up. I moved the couch as close as I could to Niall's bed, I wanted to be as close to him as I could. I laid there and grabbed his hand in mine, it wasn't a very comfortable position, but I wanted him to feel that I was right there next to him. I didn't want him to feel alone. I kept dozing off and then waking up startled when one of the nurses would come in to check in on Niall. That happened around 6 times during the night, they would come in to check his IV, monitor his stats, check on the incision, you name it. Don't get me wrong, I was more than grateful that they were taking such good care of him, but I also wanted to try and get some sleep and I wanted them to let Niall rest. I figured that the more he rested, the sooner he'd wake up. 

I felt a sudden pressure in my hand, and that jerked me up. It was the hand that was holding Niall's. I quickly sat up.

"Niall...baby..." I started saying, before I felt him squeeze my hand again. "Baby I'm here." I stood up, as he squeezed my hand yet again. And then I saw his eyelids flutter. "Niall, can you open your eyes?" I asked, hoping he was able to hear me and that he was hopefully waking up. I saw his eyelids flutter again, as my chest filled with hope. And a second later, I was staring at those gorgeous blue eyes, that I had missed seeing so much. Niall was finally awake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! Thank you for reading the chapter, hope you liked it!  I'm not gonna lie, I teared up a little while writing the call with her mom. I started thinking: what if that happened to me?  and I put myself in her shoes and that's when I started tearing up. If you haven't read Small Talk, I would suggest that you read that one first so that you can understand this story. I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr, it would mean the world to me. I'm so grateful for all the love you're giving my stories and my tiktok vids!