Chapter 53

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Today is our last day here in Monterrey. The boys and their girlfriends stayed here with us for a week before heading back to LA to rest for the remaining week of the break. Soph and I are heading there tomorrow morning to reunite with them before heading off to Australia. I plan to propose to Soph as soon as the tour is over and I don't know if we're going to be able to come back to Mexico or see her family before that happens. So I need to get her parent's blessing before I propose to her. 

N: Valen can you do me a favor? I texted her sister. I needed to ask them today but Soph is always with me, so I need her to distract her. 

V: Sure what's up?

N: Can you distract Soph while we're at your house today?

V: Strange request, but sure. Can I ask why?

N: I want to talk to your parents.

V: So vague...I'm gonna need more if I'm helping you

N: Fine I'll tell you, but first you have to promise me that you won't say a word

V: I promise

N: I want to ask your parents for their blessing before I propose

V: KJAHFJSFSBFEJHS

V: WHAT???? HOLY SHIT!!!

V: ADSUHFAKSD

V: OH MY GOD

N: Please promise me you won't say anything

V: I won't I promise

N: Thank you

V: I'm so excited!!! 

N: So am I. And I really was, but to be honest, I was more nervous than excited. 

"I'm here!" Soph announced as she opened the door to the hotel room. She'd been staying at her parent's place since the boys left. She said that she wanted to spend as much time with her family as possible since she didn't know when she'd see them again. I wanted her to spend time with them, but I also missed sleeping with her. I had gotten so used to seeing her face when I woke up every morning, it was weird not having her laying next to me when I opened my eyes. But after tomorrow, everything will go back to normal, and she'll be waking up next to me. 

"Hi petal." She came up to me and planted a kiss. 

"What do you want to do today?"

"Weren't we going to have dinner with your family?" I asked confused.

"Yes, but I meant before."

"Oh, whatever you want to do."

"Perfect, we're going shopping."

"But I don't like to shop." I complained, this was not how I expected our last day here to go.

"We're buying food to take on tour with us. I doubt we'll find authentic Mexican candies and chips in Australia."

"Oh we're buying food?" Now I was definitely interested.

"Of course, what else would we be buying? And I bought another suitcase so that we can take as much food as we want." She showed me the huge suitcase she had brought with her.

"Let's get going then."

After buying a shit ton of food, going back to the hotel and packing both out stuff and the food we had bought, it was almost time for dinner. We finished getting ready and then headed to Soph's house.