Chapter 13

*Niall's P.O.V.*

"It's a bummer that the girls weren't able to come." Harry spoke once we were seated on the plane. I was seated next to Harry, Louis and Zayn were right behind us and Liam was in one of the single seats by the window since he always slept all through the flight and we didn't.

"I know, it sucks."

"Yeah, but hey at least we'll only be gone for a week and half this time. Not like before when we used to go away for months on end."

"Yes, at least it's not like that. So is Cami coming on tour with us?"

"Yep, she's coming. I can't wait. This'll be the first time I bring a girl on tour with me."

"It's great trust me."

"I take it Soph's coming too?"

"Yeah she is, I'm still trying to get her to come to the Australian leg of the tour too but she's indecisive."

"Show her our pictures with the koalas, then she'll definitely want to come."

"Let's just hope she doesn't get chlamydia." Louis chimed in, making us crack up. There was a rumor going on back in the day that Liam and Harry had contracted chlamydia after being with koalas in Australia. And we thought that it was a very funny rumor.

"That was so funny." I spoke in between laughs.

"To you. Not to me." Harry replied, making us all crack up again.

"Are Eleanor and Gigi coming too?" I asked Zayn and Louis.

"Eleanor is coming."

"So is Gigi."

"Do you know if Maya's coming too?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, Liam told me that she is." Louis answered him.

"Wow, so we're all bringing our girlfriends on tour. This is gonna be different." I spoke up.

"Let's hope it's a good kind of different." Louis commented, as he leaned into our seats from theirs. His face barely visible since the seat dividers were quite tall.

"It will." Zayn declared. "Lou, do you want to watch a movie?" He asked.

"Yeah, which one should we watch?" Was Louis reply as they both leaned back into their seats, marking the end of their involvement in our conversation. I turned to look over to Liam's seat, the plane had only taken off 20 minutes ago and he was already fast asleep. I envied his ability to sleep so easily. 

"So you and Soph have been together for what? A year now?" Harry asked out of the blue a half an hour later while they served us breakfast.

"Yeah, almost a year. It's our anniversary in June, so in a month more or less."

"Wow, time flew by."

"Tell me about it."

"So, do you think she's the one?"

"Definitely. I'm thinking about popping the question when the tour ends."

"Really? Wow. That's great Nialler."

"Yeah." I laughed nervously. This was the first time I was saying it out loud to anyone. I had thought about it countless times, but I hadn't told anyone, not even my mom. I plan on telling her once we're touring in Ireland, because we're taking some time off to go and stay with them after the European leg of the tour. 

"I think Sofia's amazing, and you seem really happy with her."

"I am, I am. And she is indeed amazing. She's perfect."