Chapter 12

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

Niall and I ended up going to the movies the following day, without complications this time. Well, not too many, at least there weren't any paparazzis around this time, just a few fans who asked for pictures with Niall. We really liked the movie, it was just as good as the original.

"Nialler, have you packed already?" I hollered from our room. We're both leaving tomorrow, Niall's going on his promo tour to the UK with the boys and I'm going back to Mexico to visit my family. I'm busy packing everything while Niall is in the family room watching golf, like usual.

"What?" He hollered back.

"Have you packed yet?"

"No, not yet."

"It's almost 11 pm and our flights leave early tomorrow."

"Just one more round and I'll go pack I swear." 

"Fine, one more round and then you'll have to come pack. I'm not gonna pack for you like last time."

"Yes, I promise."

"Okay." I swear I sounded like a mom and Niall was my child instead of my boyfriend. He tends to lose track of time when he's watching golf and last time I had to pack for him, but I'm not doing it again this time. Because he had the mf audacity to complain about the fact that I hadn't packed his favorite t shirt, as if it was my fault, like what? He should've packed it himself them. And to be honest, I didn't feel like arguing again over not packing a t shirt, specially with the time difference, so now he has to pack all by himself. That way if anything's missing, he only has himself to blame.

30 minutes later and I was all set and packed, while Niall on the other hand, was nowhere in sight. 

"Niall, you said one more round." 

"Coming, coming." I head him shuffling as he got up from the couch and turned off the tv, before walking into the room a few seconds later. "Sorry, it's just that I wanted to see one round in particular, it was amazing."

"Was it a rerun?"

"Yeah." He admitted.

"Oh my god Niall." I started laughing. "Are you kidding me?"

"No. Don't laugh at me. You know I love golf."

"One would even say that you love golf more than me."

"It's a close second, not gonna lie." He laughed. "Or maybe a tie."

"What?" I acted offended.

"You know I'm kidding." He came over to me and hugged me before kissing me. 

"You better."

"Yes, I love you more than anyone and anything in this world."

"Even food?"

"Even food."

"Then you must truly love me."

"I do." He spoke before kissing me again.

"And you know I love you just as much, but you seriously have to pack. You make a lot of noise when packing and I don't feel like staying up 'till three in the morning until you finish packing."

"Okay, okay mam, I'll pack. Geez." He stood up, because obviously we had managed to get ourselves in bed, good thing I stopped it before it got too far, or he would've never packed.

"Mam?"

"You sound like my mam."

"I don't. And you're acting like a child."