3rd year graduation part 2

In this part there is daichi and matsukawa. I'm using a wheel website where I put a whole bunch of third years and I pick two a day to write about. The people on the list is oikawa, Kuroo, yaku, asashi, ushijima, Kiyoko, Iwaizumi, Konoha, Semi, Tendo, Kita, and hanamaki. If their is anyone that's not of this listen that you what that's a 3rd year just let me know ❤️ ⛔️ POTENTIAL SPOILERS ABOUT FUTURE JOBS FROM MANGA BTW ⛔️

Daichi (his apartment)
You wake up feeling quite cold and open your eyes to see your boyfriend isn't laying next to you. You let out a sigh and get up stretching half asleep till your muscley ass mans walks in with only a towel around his waist. You stare for a second then get up and walk out. It was too early for this plus today was very important for him and you won't let him be late for being a perv and not thinking ahead.
You start making breakfast as he walks out looking nice with a smile and walks over and kisses you.
"How is it knowing today is your last day as captain?" You ask with a light smile seeing how it hurt to even say it. He just let out a little sigh and sat down at the table.
You brought over the food and you both started eating. He looked at you for a second before opening his mouth,
"To answer your question I'm kinda scared, what if the team is too much for ennoshita or if he's not ready. The team can be a lot to handle and with new people they don't know to come in to add on to it. Will they be okay?"
This caught you off guard a little bit but you could tell he has been stressing about this.
"Yea, they we be okay. We will be okay I'll make sure of it. Remember I'm still there to help" you said with a slight smirk. He couldn't help but smile at you.
You got up first seeing how you needed to get dressed. Daichi agreed to do the dishes as you went into the room and changed

 Daichi agreed to do the dishes as you went into the room and changed

(You don't gotta wear this just you can't look like a hobo 🥰)You walked out and you could feel eyes on you

You walked out and you could feel eyes on you.
"W-wow you look so gorgeous love."
You just gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him how you guys need to take photos. You took photos of him and you guys took some selfies and sent them to his parents agreeing to meet them there. As you put on your shoes and hand him his he hugged you when he was done.
He's been very all over you since this morning and you could tell it's cause he's nervous but you didn't know how to help, you weren't in his situation just yet. You leaned into him and just smiled a little bit.
"Hey, (Y/N) you should move into here once you turn 18 or if your parents let you"(Hes 18 and you are 17 currently)he said while kissing your neck. You giggled because it tickled and nodded. You both got up and grabbed your keys locked up and headed to the car.
As you got into the passenger side you could feel his hand already slip on your thigh. You let out a content sigh knowing this was your last time driving to school with him with you both needing to go there. Daichi already had a plan about being a cop and you encourages him very much so.
When you both got out of the car and walked to the parking lot you walked with him to see the team and asashi already crying you just walked over and hugged him making daichi glare at him but you protected the gentle giant. You talked to most of the team for a while as daichi talked to only ennoshita to make sure he was ready to become the next captain. You wanted to tell daichi he didn't really have a choice and that ennoshita had to be ready but you didn't wanna force him to let go just yet.
You and the rest of the team sat down with the third years parents and you greeted daichi parents with a smile. As they started calling kids up you noticed it was finally daichi turn. As he walked up and grabbed his diploma you heard the second years starts screaming
"LOOK ITS OUR CAPTAIN" (noya)
"YES YOU GET THAT DIPLOMA CAPTAIN WE WILL MISS YOU" (Tanaka)
They got quiet when ennoshita hit both of them in the back of the head. As the ceremony went on you could see daichi and the rest of the third years sulking. As it finally ended the team walked to the gym and just sat down and looked at eachother. As you all joked around you just kept looking at him and smiling. When everyone was done they walked to ukais shop one last time and did a group hug before separating. You walked back to your car and got in and looked over to him. He has tears in his eyes and you knew why.
"Do you think I was a good enough captain?" He said softly while rubbing his eyes.
"The best" you say with a simple smile and a kiss on the cheek.