Part 2 of you telling them you are pregnant

I'm sorry I don't add stuff as often anymore I'm just always unmotivated or busy with school/anime. I prefer posting good long things then trashy short stuff. I have plans for more stuff with you pregnant and stuff. I really love domestic and family haikyuu moments sooo I hope y'all like it

Kuroo
You and Kuroo have been trying to get pregnant for about 6 months now and after a while it gets kinda frustrating, but you don't mind because you are still trying to be patient. The one thing about Kuroo is he makes sure to know everything about you so when he walked up to you today and asked if you got your period yet and you looked at him confused and said no he got excited.
"Why are you so excited right now, wasn't I post to get it like yesterday? Don't get your hopes up"
You didn't want to sound negative but you were just not wanting him to be disappointed but he pulled out his phone and showed you were post to get it about a week ago.
"Oh-OH" you mumbled realizing how it's been longer then you thought.
Kuroo dragged you to the bathroom and shut the door for you
"Take a test love and then we can wait together when you are done"
You took the test and washed your hands and flipped it over so you couldn't see it. You opened the door for your husband and set a 10 minute timer as he picked you up and hugged you and gave you kisses all over your face saying how much he loves you no matter what.
The timer went off and you just looked at each other and he put you down and you faced the counter as he back hugged you looking over your shoulder, you grabbed the test and mumbled a quiet 1,2,3 and it showed a positive pregnancy test. You were both shocked for about a minute till Kuroo picked you up and said how amazing you are and just kept praising you saying you'll be such a great mother and he can't wait to have a family with you.

Kenma
You found out you were pregnant yesterday and couldn't find a way to tell your husband kenma. That was until you found the perfect way. You went out to his company store and got a little baby onesie made with his logo and kozume on the back for the baby's and you guys last name. You had plenty of time due to him being away till late tonight because of a meeting so when you got home you started a scavenger hunt with each letter of the phrase "I'm pregnant" in a different spot with a new clue and then changed the wifi password to the phrase. You put the letters not in order so when he got home he's have to do the scavenger hunt and put together the password and keep trying it to get into the wifi. When he got home you told him about the scavenger hunt and seeing how he's post to start a stream in 3 hours that's his time limit. He did a little smile and kisses your forehead and agreed to do this little game of yours. You gave him the clue it started with i and ended with t. You also said it was 10 letters and to go to his gaming room when all letters are done to keep trying the password and when he has it to come back to you in your shared bedroom. You handed him the camera to him to record this game for your shared YouTube channel. You went upstairs and waited for him with the little onesie while watching anime. He started the game and when he had all the letters he still had no clue (took him like a hour to find all of them around your house). As he sat down and spread out the letters he kept trying to make it make sense till about 15 minutes later he realized something.
"No way..." he said with a little smile
"This better not be a joke or imma be so mad" he stated as he typed in the password "im pregnant" which was the correct password. When he saw it worked he ran so fast to your shared bedroom that he forgot the camera and bursted open the bedroom door.
"You are not joking right? Please tell me you aren't" he said a little out of breath due to not moving as much as he did in high school.
You held up the little onesie with his logo on it and turned it around to show his last name on it
"Surprise" you said with a little smirk and he ran up to you and kisses all over your face and belly making you laugh due to the tickling it caused.
He picked you up and walked back to his gaming room and picked up the camera.
"So you wanted to record my reaction huh"(kenma)
"Ofc I did we can post this video after we explain I'm pregnant in a few months"(you).
He kissed all over your face even more and said how you need to make a appointment and he HAS to be there and how he refuses to miss any appointments while pregnant.
He ended up doing his stream a little later with you on his lap (facing him) hugging you the whole time as you took a nap. He tried to hide his happiness but everyone could tell he was in a good mood.