What they like about you?

Kageyama
What kageyama likes about you is how helpful you are. He needs help a lot even though he doesn't like to admit it. With school,understanding his feelings and you are always there for him no matter what.

Tsukki
What tsukki likes about you is the fact he gets to tease you and you'll tease back. He needs a girl he can joke around with but also show love too, and you are just that for him.

Hinata
Hinata likes that you support him no matter what. Hinata has goals and you are there to help him get to them and be happy for him that he gets to do the things he loves.

Suga
He loves your hair so much. He loves doing it and feeling it through his fingers. Also you didn't hear it from me but he might have a hair pulling kink 😃

Yamaguchi
Yama loves how you help him calm down when he's upset. He's very insecure and you try to help him as much as you can through those times.

Noya
Noya loves how you encourage his loud and hyper side. He's so protectively you and you love wtaching him go stir crazy thinking you are being looked at.

Kuroo
He loves teaching you things. You learn things so well and he can't help but wanna fill your brain with knowledge so you can succeed in the future, hopefully with him.

Kenma
Kenma loves that you will watch him game as you just cuddle up to him. He loves cuddling with you and you calm him down as he just plays.

Oikawa
Oikawa loves how you get along with his teammates. He sometimes thinks you get along with iwaizumi a little too much but he doesn't say anything because he knows you love him.

Bokuto
He loves how cuddly you can be. He's such a cuddle bug and loves when you lay on top of him and put your head in the crook of his neck. He can feel your breathing on him as he rubs your back and kisses the top of your head.