Who said i love you first

Kageyama
You, he is way to much of a tsundere for him to say it. He did say it back while insulting you tho

Tsukki
Him but he was acting like he didn't just say that cuz he's a salty bitch ( I still love him tho he's my second fav character)

Hinata
He did very confidently till he realized what he said and got so shy and when you said it back he jumped for joy and hugged you till you had to tap out before you passed out from being squeezed to death lol

Suga
He did. He said it confidently when he knew he was so in love with you and wanted to have a future with you.

Yamaguchi
You did, he's very shy and didn't want you to get uncomfortable if he said it so he didn't say it till you said it the very first time. After that he says it so often

Noya
He said it first while talking about what he wants to do in the future it went like this;
"Well yea after high school I need to get a good job because I love you so much and want to have a life with you so I need a way to support you. Especially seeing how I wanna have kids with you at one point, I'll need to take care of you and them after that and I'll be so happy too."

Kuroo
You guys were in the gym together and you kept setting for him till you interrupted him to tell him kenma is lucky af and he looked at you confused. He only understood when you told him you look so good from this view it's breathtaking. He smiled and walked up to you.
"You're the one that's gorgeous, it's one of the many, many reasons why I love you"

Kenma
You said it after a couple months of you dating. He was surprised but said it back knowing he did truly love you also. You were his dream girl and he was so excited to have a life with you in the future

Oikawa
He did after his fangirls teased you saying he didn't wanna actually date you and made you cry. He held you close to him talking about how he's so madly in love with you and when your older he wants you to carry his kids and get married and grow old together because he knows he will always have his support.

Bokuto
You say it while he's in a emo mode during a very important game. You ran from the bleachers to the side lines and told him how much you love him and how much the need him in the game and gave him a couple kisses and he felt amazing after. They ended up wining the game and ran up to you and hugged you so tight saying he loves you so much and your his dream girl and his future wife.