The titan theyd be if they were a titan shifter

These are the different Titans just as a reminder❤️
⚠️BTW ATTACK ON TITAN, TITAN SHIFTER SPOILERS UP TIL SEASON 4⚠️

These are the different Titans just as a reminder❤️ ⚠️BTW ATTACK ON TITAN, TITAN SHIFTER SPOILERS UP TIL SEASON 4⚠️

Tsukki
The cart Titan

I think that Tsukki would be the cart Titan because I feel like he wouldn't be into fighting but more into helping and protect things such as luggage like he protects his side of the court from the ball by blocking.

Kageyama
The attack Titan

I think he would be the attack Titan because he likes being apart of the action and he protects sometimes when blocking, plus when he spikes which he rarely does it's always perfect. He also attacks when he serves which proves his abilities to go against a strong appointment.

Hinata
The jaw Titan

I think Hinata fits the vibe of the jaw Titan due to his fast and hyper abilities. He would be able to attack easily and would die a good job moving around swiftly.

Suga
The war hammer Titan

Suga is very thoughtful and plans out everything which I real like is a add on to his abilities just like the war hammer titans add on is it's hammer. 

Yamaguchi
The colossal Titan

I think that yama is like the colossal titans in attack on Titan. He is very thoughtful like armin and kinda lengthy and awkward like bertholdt who has to watch what his friend says to others

Noya
The jaw Titan

This is because he moves fast and would be able to react fast just like the jaw Titan is post to do

Kuroo
The beast Titan

I feel like he would enjoy doing damage from far away to watch his Enemies struggle just as he likes watching bokuto struggle when he blocks him

Kenma
The colossal Titan

I feel like kenma would be a colossal Titan because he doesn't move much but causes damage on the court just like the colossal Titan does. But when he does move it can change everything and destroys a lot of things.

Oikawa
The founding Titan

Unlike Eren he would a royal that has the founding Titan and he would use it to fight off enemies. He would use it just like how he uses his teammates strength and would bring them out even more.

Bokuto
The armored Titan

Bokuto is a very strong and broad man which would be a advantage if he was the armored Titan. Another reason is he loves attack straight forward with his spikes which he can attack straightforward using his strength as the armored Titan.

Akaashi
The war hammer Titan

Like Suga akaashi is very thoughtful and thinks about many plans that uses bokuto to his advantage. His hammer is volleyball is bokuto as he uses his strength to climb to the top as a great setter.