The first time your baby kicks 🥰

HELLO EVERYONE! Thank you for 60k+ reads❤️ anyway I'm just here to give you unrealistic expectations in men 🥰 love you guys, also if there is any ideas you guys have or want me to do comment them!

Kageyama
Kageyama after many days of practice finally got a break of volleyball for a couple days. He convinced you to just stay in bed all day today due to wanting a relaxing day today and you can do stuff tomorrow.
You were both laying in bed watching Tv as he cuddled into your neck that was till you started to feel the baby kicking. This was the first time so you were quite surprised and let out a light gasp.
"Am I putting too much weight on you? Are you okay?"(kags)
"Tobio I'm fine calm down just let me see your hand"(you)
He gave you his hand and you put it on your tummy and he just gave you a weird look till he felt a small kick and his eyes widened.
"See? That's why I was surprised dumbass not cuz of you"(you)
He was quite silent as he kept rubbing your tummy lightly and kissed your cheek.
He refused to move his hand off your stomach after that and every little kick he felt made him smile.

Tsukki
You both were at his parents house with his brother as his mother wanted to have a family dinner. As you were helping her make food the baby kicked for the first time which made you stop in your tracks.
"Is something wrong sweetie?" (Keis mom)
"The baby just kicked for the first time" (you)
She looked surprised till she stopped and called kei to come to the kitchen. He walked over and looked at you just standing there and walked over to check on you.
"Hey are you okay babe? Are you feeling nauseous again?" (Kei)
You just put his hand on your stomach as the baby kicked hard this time against his hand.
"D-did the baby just kick my hand?" He said as he looked quite shocked. You just gave a simple nod as he hugged you and gave you a forehead kiss. You continued to make dinner with his mom as he would check on you once in a while as his mom would keep touching your tummy to feel her grand baby kick every once in a while.

Hinata
Shoyo has been very busy recently preparing for the Olympics and finally got a day off and refused to leave your side for even a second.
You forced him out of bed seeing how you were hungry and really wanted breakfast. You started cooking your favorite breakfast food while Hinata had his arms wrapped around your belly seeing how it wasn't that big that.
As he kept kissing your neck gently he felt a strong kick against his arm and let out a grunt.
"Ow that kinda hurt, what was that jeez"(Hinata)
"I think that was the babies first kick"(you)
"Wait really? I wanna feel more!!"(hinata)
He turned you around and kept feeling around till he felt another kick.
"Sho I'm trying to cook you can try to feel for the baby kicking later" you said with a slight giggle. He muttered a quick fine as he ran to grab him phone and go call his mom to tell her what just happened.

Suga
You enjoyed being pregnant but to be honest Suga just wanted to have the baby is his arms already even tho you look so cute with a baby bump, and him being a teacher to small children didn't help that feeling.
It was a Saturday as you sat on his lap sideways with your head resting on his shoulder as he graded papers. He rested one hand on your belly just rubbing it gently just wanting to get this work over with. He has a couple more left as he felt pressure against his hand and you let out a small grunt.
"The baby just kicked my hand" Suga said quite surprised
"Ya that's nice and all but I'm trying to sleep" letting out another grunt due to the baby kicking sugas hand harder. He let out a small chuckle and kissed you temple as he finished off the last few pages of work and picked you up to go lay in your shared bedroom to try to get some rest.

Yamaguchi
Yamaguchi was at work the first time the baby kicked and ever since that day it really has bothered him. As you were sitting on the couch scrolling through you phone the baby started kicking and you let out a little annoyed groan. Yamaguchi ran over to you to ask if you are okay and placed his hand on your tummy like he always does and as he started speaking the baby kicked his hand.
His eyes widen as he smiled.
"Your child won't stop kicking me"(you)
"Our baby love" he said as he rolled his eyes
"Well tell OUR baby to stop kicking me, I'm getting tired I wanna nap" you said with a slight pout as he just picked you up and brought you to the bedroom and cuddled you till you fell asleep.

Noya
Noya was always touching your tummy in some way seeing how clinging he is to it before you even started showing. As you both were out at the store he had a arm wrapped around your waist lightly rubbing your stomach as you were looking at baby clothes and that's when the baby kicked his hand hard.
"Ow that hurt"(you)
"MAYBE THE BABY WAS TRYING TO ROLLING THUNDER INSIDE OF YOU"(Noya)
"Oh please no"(you)

Kuroo
It was a small party at bokutos house to celebrate his birthday with many old high school friends and his team. You were talking to Hinata as you held your stomach and let out a small groan when the baby started kicking. Hinata started asking what's wrong and you told him the baby was kicking as he called over Kuroo from bokuto. They both came over with Tsukki and akaashi also as Kuroo felt the baby kick.
Kuroo was so happy and then bokuto asked if he could feel. After that many people asked to touch your belly as the baby happily kicked around.

Kenma
You and kenma vlog everyday for you guys shared channel. As you were in the middle of talking you started feeling a sharp pressure in your stomach and let out a small wince. Kenma just looked at you with wide eyes and put his hand on your stomach gently and rubbed it slowly and asked if you were alright. He kept doing this till he felt a small kick himself and understood why you felt discomfort.
"Come here love, let's just lay day we can cancel today's blog" as he picked you up and laid down in bed with you and watched YouTube.

Oikawa
Oikawa was beyond annoyed that the first time the baby kicked he was at a away game in a different country. It was about 11 pm in Argentina when you called so it was about 4 am for him. When he got a call from you he answered right away nervous something wrong happened
"Baby are you okay? Is that baby okay? It's late for you, you should be asleep. It's not healthy for you and the baby to be up late" (oikawa)
"I'm alright, I was up just cause I was feeling a bit nauseous and couldn't sleep. BUT then something amazing happened" (you)
"What is it that happened" he said with a slight chuckle
"Don't be mad you missed it but the baby kicked for the first time" (you)
"Wait- THE BABY KICKED AND I DIDNT GET TO FEEL? I'm gonna cry a river all the way to you my love"
"Tooru you are across the ocean that's impossible"(you)
"Well, I can still try"(oikawa)
"Yea yea, I'm going to bed I'll text you when I wake up okay?"(you)
"Ofc, and tell me if you keep feeling nauseous I like to be caught up on how my queen and our baby is feeling"(oikawa)
"I will I love you"(you)
"I love you too" (oikawa)
With that the call ended and he went to bed. When he came back from the away games he clung to you even more then before till he felt the kick of tiny feet from inside your tummy.

Bokuto
Bokuto had been training in your at home gym for about two hours now and you decided to go in there and sit down.
"Hey princess, are you and the baby okay" bokuto said as he put down the weights in his hand
"We are both okay I'm just kinda bored" (you)
He walks over and kisses your head and as you lean into the kiss you back away and hold your stomach.
"Ow that hurt"(you)
"Omg what did are you okay" Bokuto said as he cupped your face.
"The baby just kicked I'm okay" (you)
"Oh the baby kicked- WAIT OMG THE BABY KICKED FOR THE FIRST TIME" (Bokuto)
His hands went to your tummy and rubbed it slowly as the baby kicked his hands gently. His eyes widened as he felt the pressure on his hand.
"Wait baby- are you tearing up?" You asked as you giggled.
"Well yea that means the baby is closer to being born" he said as tears slowly went down his cheeks.
"Yea I guess your right"(you)
"I need to shower, wanna join me then we can cuddle?" (Bokuto)
"Yea yea let's go"(you)

Akaashi
Akaashi loved having you in his lap while he read, especially now that your pregnant. He'd slowly rub your belly only moving it to flip to a new page. As his hand grazed over your belly lightly he stopped as he felt a small foot against his hand.
"Damn that was a strong kick" (you)
Akaashi just sat there dumbfounded as he kept feeling lighter licks on his hand.
"You good?" (You)
"The baby just kicked my hand" (akaashi)
"Yea I know" you stated laughing a bit at how surprised he is. He put down his book and just kept kissing all over your belly as you just got to play with his hair.