Scenarios when you are on your period

So I'm on my period rn and it hurts so I thought I'd make some fluff stuff about each boy. It's just different things that happened with each boy while you were on your period! 😁

Kageyama
You're bf is not very understanding about the female body and gets quite confused when you say things to him about it. He knows what a period is but he doesn't understand it at all. So you explained it to him and he was terrified. He went to suga asking him if you will die from bleeding out. When suga told you this all you could do is sigh.
You like the fact suga talked to him though cuz even though he didn't know how a period worked still he would buy you pads/tampons,chocolate,ice cream,medicine and more. You were so grateful for him the first time he brought you the stuff you cried out of happiness and he freaked out a little thinking he made you upset, which suga told him that the one thing NOT to do.

Tsukki
Tsukki teases you all the time and it's normal you tease him back. But today you were crazy emotional and not having it, so when he called you annoying during lunch you walked away from him ready to cry even tho lunch wasn't close to over. He knew you were on your period but was very confused to what just happened. He decided to ask after practice seeing how you went to his practice everyday.
Later on in the day practice was about to start and you weren't anywhere to be seen. The whole team noticed and questioned tsukki but he ignored them, but Yama explained he thinks your upset at tsukki. The team was just as confused at tsukki but didn't question it. Also it wants like tsukki was gonna be like to them "it's probably cuz she's on her period". That might embarrass you and he didn't what his ass to get beat by you.
After practice he decided to head over and dropped by the store to get your favorite chocolate first to maybe help. As he went to your door he used the extra key in your mailbox and walked in. As he went into you from he saw you curled up on the bed. He didn't feel bad at all the past couple hours since it happened till you looked up at him, on the verge of tears and mumbled
"Your really mean, but your right I am annoying" and turned your head back around.
Guilt flowed through him as he knew he made you feel insecure.
"(Y/N), You're not annoying I didn't mean it" he said as he walked closer and started rubbing your back seeing how you have it turned to him. You just shake your head no and he was about to sigh but stops himself thinking it might make it worse.
"Love, your not annoying if you were I wouldn't be here with chocolate" he mumbled a little shy he was saying a sweet thing for once. This made you turn so quickly wiping your eyes and looking at him. He hands you the chocolate and you jump out of bed and wrap your arms around his neck, cuddling into his lengthy body. He picked you up after that and just cuddled remembering to watch his words after this moment.

Hinata
After a couple months of dating you started telling him when you were on your period and he would always say okay and act like nothing happened. Which you were fine with but what you didn't know is he acted normal because he didn't know what it was. One day Hinata decided to ask the team about it and all the team explained to him what it was and how to handle it. Sep tsukki, he laughed at him for not knowing while he has a gf that deals with it once a month.
Hinata felt bad afterwards for not doing anything before and for not knowing what it even was. He felt like a horrible bf. You texted him that morning saying you on are you're period. He was now determined to be a good bf. So on the wya to your house he got you icecream, chocolate,chips, candy and flowers. When you opened the door you were shocked.
"H-hey whats all this for sho?"
He just walked in and put in down on the table and hugged you tight.
"I'm sorry for being a bad bf before". You were so confused about what he was talking about. Did he think he was neglecting you cuz of volleyball?
" you're never a bad bf shoyo what's up?"
He explained to you everything and all you could do is blush. Ofc he didn't know what a period was, you just assumed he did but never asked. He at one point jus5 picked up and brought you to your room with the snacks and cuddled you while rubbing your tummy and kissing your face all over whispering "I love you" over and over.