18: BYE INNOCENT MORNINGS

I was never one of those teenagers who can never live without fucking someone or jacking off to porn every day in front of the computer monitor. I was too busy making a living for my younger brother and going to school at the same time.

I wasn't even the age of 18 before but I was already thinking about how to pay for the rent, food, and school things. Sure I was busy with this adult stuff but that did not also mean that I was a virgin. I had sex with my very first boyfriend who was, mind you, my stupidest mistake because he was a total ASSHOLE.

With that said, I never would have thought that I would end up falling for an immature and always horny son-of-a-bitch. Yes, I was shocked that Sire confessed and in a very unfortunate time but I won't break Sire's heart or my heart just because of the wrong time.

If either of us was hurt and we drifted apart from each other then, that would be an advantage for the person who was making our life hell. And besides, if I like or love a person, why would I push him away? I wasn't a fucking woman. I don't want drama where I'll make the man chase after me even if I loved him back.

That was just fucking annoying...

Why make the person have a hard time when you obviously like him back? What if the guy fell for someone else? That would be so stupid in your part. I don't need courting. Sire's efforts of buying me food and guarding my ass were enough for me.

What I can't stand about him though was the fact that he was shameless and a complete horn dog. It was both annoying yet amusing and it happened that today was the day when I considered him annoying. It was still dark outside and barely six o'clock. I was woken up by the slow yet hard humping of Sire against my ass. It was sloppy so I was assuming that he was dreaming and acting that dream out. If he was doing it on purpose then my fist would meet his face.

"Sire...stop humping my ass..." I groaned lowly.

My voice was still gruff. Sire continued his sloppy humping making me huff. I slid my hand behind me and put a stop to his groin. I wasn't surprised when I felt his morning wood. When Sire finally stopped violating me unconsciously, I lied on my stomach and tried to get back to sleep. Sire was really a hot blooded human-being thus making me sleep better. The air-conditioner just kept me shaking in most nights.

As I was about to get my sleep, I felt Sire's heavy body rolling over me.

"Oof!" His hips started to go on humping me and I was left sighing.

I'll die if I let Sire crush me. I looked at Miko who was across us and saw him sleeping soundly with his pink fluffy headset on. I tried pushing Sire off of me but he was too heavy for me.

Jesus!

"Sire!" I huffed. "I can't breathe!" I harshly whispered.

Miko better have those volumes up if he didn't want to hear colorful curses this morning. Sire finally groaned in response but his humping never stopped. Wait, why did his d*ck suddenly feel like it was not covered in clothing anymore?

Shit...I was getting hard from this. I shut my eyes and clenched the bed sheets. Sire wasn't sleeping anymore. He can't be still sleeping.

"Sire!" I growled. The humping stopped. He placed his arm on my side and supported some of his weight up.

"Can you finally stop humping me so early in the morning?" I questioned him.

"What?" he asked in confusion. His voice was hoarse from sleep.

"You were humping me."

"Ohoh, I was?" He sounded amused.

"Yes!" I hissed.