5: Hello Romance

It's been a hella of a month and I think I'm starting to miss my family and friends. Damien was here with me but I couldn't hang out with the fucker since he took a different course. He basically wanted to be a lawyer. Wow. Who would take that fucker's face seriously? He just looked like a dumb jock like me although I was smarter than him of course.

I palmed my crotch as I watched some porn on my computer. Eros was with that Miko guy and it annoyed me to no end that I still hadn't got inside that tight ass of his. I swear he was going to kill me with the way he was flaunting his ass like that around this room in tight boxers knowing that I was with him. I have tried so many times and I always get a black eye.

The people in the dormitory would look at me every morning with gazes hinted at with humor and I would growl at them making them scramble on their feet. Leo and Conrad would make fun of me every fucking breakfast. Apparently, Leo adored Eros so he forced us to eat with them every morning with the Korean guy. I don't know how I was dragged into it but I knew that he wanted to watch Eros beat my ass.

I don't know what was wrong with me. I should have stopped trying like what normal people should do but I was a football player. It was natural for me not to fucking give up. I had to be fierce, brave, and persistent and not to mention that I was a Hunter. Our dad did not teach us to be weaklings. I had too much pride and I will not let that twink win this fight. I turned off my computer and sighed in annoyance. I couldn't even get hard for that twink in the porn. He was too ugly compared to Eros. Now I had my standards for fucking someone and that was Eros.

I need someone to fucking talk to and who was better than that but King? I dialed King's number and with a few rings someone answered.

"Hello?" a small boyish voice greeted. I bet this was Sam. Damn, I missed this kid.

"Hey sweetness, how are you? Where's King?"

"Sire!" he giggled.

He was just pure of innocence. It amazed me that someone who had a rough time like him can manage to smile. My respect for him was off the charts and I'm happy for King the pussy to have him as a boyfriend.

"I'm fine Sire; King is taking a bath. How are you?" he asked me.

I laid down on my bed and crossed my feet with each other.

"Oh you know, bored as hell and sexually frustrated," I confessed.

"Oh...that's rare. Um, you couldn't find someone who you could well...you know?"

I chuckled. He couldn't even say the word. "Bang?"

I could already see him blushing. "Something like that," he replied.

"Well I already found one but he is one feisty bitch. He could really throw a punch."

Sam hummed.

"Then why don't you find someone new then? He might really be not into it and you could be sued for sexual harassment."

I laughed at that.

"Since when did you take after your fucking brother? Anyway, it's not like I can't, it's just that I don't want to. Since I met him I just felt like my standard for having one-nightstands is him."

"Did it...occur to you that he didn't want to be just a one-night stand?"

I scoffed at that. "Well that can be arranged you know? We can fuck every night."

Sam sighed like he was talking to a hopeless baboon. Hey, what can I say? I'm one hot baboon. "Maybe he doesn't want to just have a sexual relationship. Have you tried approaching him in a romantic way?"