4: Hello Bug

Sire's POV

Classes had finally begun two weeks ago and fuck was I tired and stressed as hell. Not only that I don't get a chance to get laid, I also get punches when I even try. Eros was a hard ass as ever. I learned that he was taking the same course as me.

It kinda shocked me that a beautiful and sexy twink like him would want to interact with bastards like rapists, killers, robbers, and etc. I bet that he'd be a victim if he pursued this course but then again, he knew how to take me down in one punch so he'll survive. Heck, he might even beat a rapist down into a bloody pulp before he can lay a finger on his ass.

Speaking of his ass...

His ass was just perfect even if I haven't got the opportunity to see it yet. Our uniform was a dark blue crisp garment. We had two logos on each side of the short sleeved dress shirt; one was the miniature flag of the United States and on the right part was the emblem of the school which was a lion in front of a shield.

The dark blue slacks just shaped his ass well that I so wanted to just buy a cuff and cuff him on my bed. I groaned and lay my back on my comfy mattress, throwing the book about courts and prosecutions. My mind was just about that twink and his ass. He just kept on playing in my mind and it was driving me crazy. I just need to fuck him one time and maybe I can get him out of my brain.

"Blyad'! (fuck!)," I cursed.

I looked at the book that was splayed on the floor. Eros threatened me that if I did not study, he will castrate me with that fucking giant gardening scissors.

Apparently, the professor still acted like a high school teacher and scolded Eros about my score in the quiz and that he should be at least considerate about me since I was his roommate.

Eros was one smartass twink. He always got the highest grades in all the exams which made me want to fuck him more. When we got out of the classroom, the little fucker elbowed my gut and slammed the book on my face like I was some kind of bug. He even had the balls to say:

"I'm going out with a friend; read 100 pages of this book and when I get back, I will give you a 100 item quiz," he chirped evilly.

Fuck him. No one orders me around. I'm fucking Sire Hunter for pete's sakes and I will not bow down to some twink.

I grabbed my phone and went to a porn site. I'm just going to jack the stress off. I played a video of a muscular guy fucking a smaller guy in a missionary position.

I brought out my cock from my boxers and began to stroke it hard and fast. The moans of the bottom setting me off into the world of sexual euphoria as I imagined Eros and me were doing that.

The pleasure on my cock started to build, my balls tightened as a pearl colored bead started to come out from the slit of my c*ck and just when ribbons of cum shot out like a freaking water from a hose, the door opened and revealed Eros with the Korean guy in tail.

The Korean gasped and Eros' cheeks burned. His eyes narrowed at me and he pushed the Korean guy out of the room and said something that came out as whispers of "sorry." He slammed the door and stomped his way towards me. The moans of the actors started to get louder and louder but I was already spent as I tucked my soft d*ck in my pants.

"You are shameless, you know that?!" he snarled. "What happened to studying?"

I smirked at him and placed my arms behind my head and relaxed. "I don't follow orders from a twink."

Eros glared at me. "You're going to get me scolded."

"That's your problem not mine."

Eros crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Your brain is the size of a peanut. You know, there are a lot of kids wishing to be in your shoes but they can't since they don't have money to pay for college and yet you, a worthless asshole, is wasting the opportunity to get an education."