3: Hello Challenge

Sire's POV

That fucking twink was really hard to get. I was used to getting what I want and when I want it. Just one flash of my smirk and I get twinks cumming in their pants and girls wetting their pussy. But Eros Fox? No, he was different. He doesn't give in so easily. Damn, he could give a punch.

I groaned on my bed and listened to the soft sound of the shower. We just finished an hour of cleaning the cafeteria. That danged president was scary as hell but he looked like a good twink to fuck too. Why look for someone else outside when I have one near my reach? What I would give to sink my dick deep inside that ass. I palmed my crotch and started chuckling to myself. I want to hear him moan my name as I pound him to oblivion. His ass was mine alright.

"What are you doing laughing like that? You sound crazy," Eros said as he dried his soft platinum hair.

He was wearing a white long sleeved shirt and basketball shorts. He grunted when his eyes landed on my hand that was palming my crotch.

"Seriously, you are such a sex driven moron. I can't believe you are in the same room as me."

I scoffed at him. "At least I'm hot," I boasted, it's true, men and women wouldn't be throwing themselves over me if I was not hot.

"I wish your head was a balloon so I can pop your ego with a needle," he said with an annoyed tone. Geez, why did he hate me so much? I look good, I have a body to kill for, I am tough and I can definitely make him scream in bed.

He plopped his ass on his own bed and grabbed a lotion from his desk. He squeezed a generous amount on his palm and started massaging his hairless legs. His skin looked so soft and smooth.

He switched to his other leg and I frowned when I noticed a long ass scar. It was unnoticeable at first since his skin was the same in color.

"What happened to that?" I asked and pointed at the scar on his left leg.

He shrugged and glared at me. "None of your goddamn inflated ego's business," he snarled. I held my hands up in surrender and decided to take a bath.

After my bath, I wrapped a towel around my waist and got out. I saw the little twink reading a magazine as he lied down comfortably with his feet crossed. I should tease him. Maybe he'll get turned on by how big I was. I removed my towel and threw it on my bed. I walked beside him and snatched the magazine.

"Hey!" He growled angrily.

I grabbed my dick and slowly pumped it. "See this dick? It was made for pummeling your sweet ass."

Eros grinned at me evilly. He stood up, his desk behind him. He placed his hands over my chest and traced my muscles. He bit his bottom lip seductively, his other hand going behind him. That hand looked busy. Don't tell me he was fingering himself? Damn, I knew he was a sly fox. I can feel myself growing.

I admired his beautiful face. He didn't look like a girl but he was the most beautiful twink I have ever laid my eyes on. I gazed into his mischievous blue eyes and those pink pouty lips that were just begging to be wrapped around my rigid cock. I felt sorry for punching the guy lately since a bruise formed on his cheek but...

Nope...I need to keep my bad boy reputation.

"Mmm you're right, the things I can do to that delicious cock of yours. I can kiss it, suck it, lick it and put it in my boy pussy. I'll let you cum inside me and turn my ass into a swollen hot bun filled with your white hot cream. Is that what you want baby?" He asked me. Hot damn! This boy knew how to talk dirty.

"Oh baby!" I groaned.

I was about to push him down but he stopped me by grasping one of my pecs.