17: BYE FRIENDSHIP

I was a prick with a dick...

I fell in love with a twink...

I am now stressed...

Because I just confessed...

Fuck...

I have never felt this nervous in a long time. Why did I say that I love Eros? I don't know. I just couldn't hold it in anymore. After what happened lately to Jarred, that event could either get me closer to Eros or he would distance himself away from me and God knew that I don't want Eros to move away from me.

I just...I just want him to stay close not just until this semester, not just my whole years in college but even after college, I want to be with him. I was hoping that if I confess to Eros, that will get him to not think about moving away from me and maybe that could level up our relationship.

I just realized how stupid I was when Eros asked me again.

"What did you say?" he asked, he looked shocked. Why did I confess to him? Hell, I don't even know if he loved me back. He wasn't even showing signs that he was in love with me and with all these shits going on, Eros was stressed. He didn't have time for puppy love with all the motherfuckers bothering us. I stood up and looked away from him. I don't want to accept rejection especially coming from him so it was better if I did it for him.

"I know it's stupid, you don't have to answer back I mean, who would seriously believe a dick-naming slut like me? But I'm serious when I say I love you."

"Sire-"

I cut him off with my index finger held up. I don't want to hear an "I don't love you, sorry" or a "You'll just cheat on me so no" from him. "It's okay if you don't love me back. I understand; I'm just not qualified for you. You can forget that this even happened. I mean, meh, I'm Sire Hunter, I can move on," I told him.

LIES!

Fuck, can I move on?

"Sire, let me-"

"I know what you're going to say and I'll say it for you. Sire, you are a motherfucking slut, I don't love you, go die," I spoke. "Now, let me just throw myself in the dumpster," I sighed and got out.

I got to say, dumping myself for Eros was probably the most painful thing I have experienced in my whole life. This was probably worse than Crystal cheating on me. I pocketed my hands and walked on the quiet hallway as I sulked. I think Eros doesn't have any more pudding so I'll just drop by the convenience store. I'll also drop by the pharmacy to buy a painkiller for my heart and sleeping pills for the incoming insomnia later.

"Sire!" I heard Eros call me making my heart stop with my feet.

What does he want now? Can't he see that I was still in the beating- myself- up phase? I slowly turned around to face my angel of doom. He must have chased me so that he can dump me in his own way. When Eros reached me, I beat him up for the first sentence between us.

"Sire Hunter is not available at the moment, please try again later." Eros punched my left pec and glared at me. "Look, I'm still heartbroken for being dumped; can you leave me alone just until I get back to buy your pudding and my sleeping pills?"

"Look moron, first of all you dumped yourself-"

"And you followed me now because you want to dump me in your own way. You're really cruel pumpkin."

"Let me finish!" he growled and covered my mouth with his hand. "Listen, you are a cocky bastard especially when I first met you. You think with your dick and you are so useless at times." I tried to remove his hand to talk but he just firmly placed it over my mouth. "But what I'm just trying to say is..." he dreaded to finish his sentence. His cheeks started to go red as I felt his hand loosened up a bit.