2: Hello Dorm President

Eros' POV

Fucking perverted, good-for-nothing, groping maniac, son-of-a-bitch, cocky, bastard!

Oh the day will come when I will kick his mother-fucking ass up and toss him where the sun doesn't shine! Who was he to touch me?! God! I thought I could take a nap before dinner but the bastard kept on bugging me non-stop. He was good-looking but he got brain issues.

After putting my clothes in my cabinet and doing tango to avoid the asshole, I successfully got out of my room. I stomped my way on the hallways, people were sticking their asses against the wall to make way for me. I turned to my right and gasped when I bumped against someone with the same height as me.

"Oh my god! I-I'm so sorry! So sorry!" he apologized.

I rubbed my nose and gave him a smile. Wow, he was cute, was he Japanese or Korean? His straight black hair was cut into a shaggy style, framing his cute pale face. His lips were pink and his eyes were ink black. He can speak English but he still had that Korean accent in it which was cute. He was wearing a cute blue long-sleeved sweater and white skinny jeans.

"No, it's alright, I was the one who was rampaging here," I chuckled. The cutie took out a dictionary from his back pocket and searched for a word.

"Ram-pa-pa-ging. Ooh aah! I see I see!" he chuckled. So cute!

"Still learning the language? I'm Eros by the way," I greeted and extended my hand.

"My name is Miko, ni-nice to meet you!" he took my hand and shook it.

"Yeah, you too Miko, I better go now. See you around!" I beamed at him.

Miko nodded enthusiastically and we parted ways. Hmm, I shouldn't have asked Miko if he wanted to eat dinner together, maybe tomorrow. School will start the day after anyway.

As I was about to go downstairs, two guys blocked my way. They were all snickering and looking at me in the way I don't like.

"Hey, want to go somewhere?" one of them asked.

They looked and felt somewhat like my roommate. They were all full of themselves because they have big bodies. Yeah right, I won't fall for that again.

Looks and charms, do all of that matter? Because of falling for him, my little brother almost fucking died.

I narrowed my eyes at them before breaking my expression into a smile. "Actually...I'm going to the clinic, mind accompanying me?"

....

....

....

....

After beating each one into a bloody pulp, I brushed my palms together and smiled triumphantly. Busted lips and black eyes, what a sight to see. Both of them groaned in pain and I laughed evilly. I heard a gasp from behind me and found Miko, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Ar-are you okay?" he asked. I nodded at him and grabbed his arm.

"I'm hungry! Let's eat together Miko!"

"U-uh okay!" I could hear the nervousness in his voice.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you, these guys were just perverts so I had to teach them a lesson," I chirped.

I smiled at Miko innocently and laughed at his shocked expression. When we reached the cafeteria, that was when Miko faced me.

"You're so cool Eros!" he cheered, making me chuckle at him.