9: Hello Dating

Eros' POV

Hotdog....

I want...hotdogs...

That newly cooked juicy, delicious, long and brownish red meat...

I want two of them. I'm so hungry. I stared tiredly at my Research Methods in Criminal Justice Professor and found his moving lips annoying already. His scratchy voice was driving me insane as he reminded me of an old man smoking. Well...he really looked like one and sounded one, hell, he even smelled one.

We already knew when he was near our classroom when we got the stench of his breath. It was that strong. I looked at the clock above our Professor's bald head and thanked the heavens. This class always bored me to death not because of the subject but because of the one teaching it. All subjects were interesting as long as those teaching them made them interesting and easy to understand. I can't understand why teachers had to make it hard for students.

"Okay, class dismissed," our Professor baldy announced.

I stood up from my chair and grabbed my messenger bag. I walked towards my 'suppose' to be 'date who was now snoring and drooling over his desk. How can this buffoon pass our Midterm exams? I placed my hand on his shoulder and shook him.

"Hey, class is done," I told him. "Wake up bonehead."

Sire groaned. "Five more minutes...."

I rolled my eyes at him. My stomach was already protesting with the 300 Spartan war growls and it was not in the mood to be messed with. I brought out my phone from my pocket and inserted it in a space in his folded arm beside his ear. I pressed a soundtrack of a screeching duck.

Sire cursed in a different language. I wonder what country he was from. He looked like a regular American citizen but his accent really got me curious. It was sexy I er...I mean nice to hear.

"You still wanna go to a date or what?" I huffed. Sire instantly stood straight as a pole. He wiped his face with his sleeve and passed his hand down his drowsy face.

"I'm ready! Let's go!" he stated with a sudden burst of enthusiasm.

Well...that certainly did the trick. I let the moron drag me out of the school. People were looking at us weirdly. I guess we were famous for being cat and dog and with us holding hands like this, it definitely gained the attention of most of the girls. If looks could kill I was already dead six feet below the ground. Damn, I might probably be sent deeper and meet Satan. We'll have a cup of coffee together.

"So where do you want to go; French, Italian, or Russian?" he asked.

"I want to go to the park and eat hotdogs," I deadpanned.

I didn't know that this guy was such a fancy-pants. Sire faced me with a look of a confused puppy.

"You don't want anything expensive?"

I raised a brow at him. "I'm hungry and I want to eat hotdogs with ketchup and mustard."

The idiot looked lost. I don't know why what I said was so difficult for him to understand. Maybe he really wanted to eat somewhere fancy. I tapped his cheek. "I want hotdogs. I don't want to have our date in Italian, French, or Russian but if that is what you want then I'll go."

"But I thought that was what you wanted?"

"Bitch no, where did you get that? I want hotdogs, now if you still can't decide I will leave you here and have a date with myself."

That seemed to snap him out from his bewilderment. We went to the park in silence. I sat on the bench and pointed at the hotdog stand near here. "Buy me two hotdogs and a large coke," I told him. He was about to go when I called him. "Hey wait!" I pulled out my wallet and brought out some bills that will cover half of the expenses. I gave it to him and he reluctantly took it.