6: Hello Christopher

There was a soft knock on the door that surprisingly woke me up. Usually, King and Dominique will wrestle me like they were some WWE wrestlers before they can even get me off the bed.

A yawn escaped my lips and I looked across my bed to the squirt's mattress.

Eros was a heavy sleeper like me. Hell, if there was a zombie apocalypse, we wouldn't even know that a zombie broke through our door.

He was clearly a lion dressed as a kitten. He was cute...much cuter than any girl I've dated but he was much tougher than any guy I've also dated.

I wonder if Eros would say yes if I asked him to go out with me. I scoffed at the idea. Blyad' (fuck), why was I thinking this? Was I seriously considering Sam's idea to be a romantic guy? It sounded easy after sweetness and I talked but with Eros' teasing last night after our pick-up lines, I was having second thoughts about it.

Der'mo (Shit), I am Sire Hunter. I can get anyone I want but why was it that I can't seem to remove my foot from the gum I am currently stepping on? Eros was constantly sliding his hand inside his shorts to scratch his butt and I could see his white juicy ass from behind.

Damn, my cock just wanted to get out and shout 'Baby! Let me scratch it for you!'

I admired Eros' petite body and his lips that were parted a bit. He looked like he wouldn't harm a hair on your head but in all truth he can even burn all your pubic hair and trim it with his oversized scissors. My thoughts were snapped when the annoying knocks came in again. I cursed in Russian and stood up, walking to the door and opening it.

"Joh-eun achim! (Good morning!)" he said with a bright smile that made his eyes look almost closed since well hell, Asian people have small eyes.

He was about to say something again but he screamed and covered his eyes. What was his name? Miko?

"Uh? What's wrong?" I asked, I was not in the mood for drama in such an early morning.

Miko pointed down and stuttered "G-gaji! Gaji! (Eggplant)." I saw my dick standing tall and proud. Awww, hello junior; you look happy.

"He says Good morning," I yawned.

Miko stopped his innocent stuttering and looked at me with wide eyes. "Eh?"

"What's all the commotion?" Eros asked from behind. I heard a gasp and felt a book thrown at me.

"What the hell bastard? Wear your clothes!" he shouted. I turned around, my dick bouncing happily.

"Are you kidding me? My dick finally got some fresh air and don't blame me; the thing just ripped itself out from my boxers."

Eros stood up, his hair untamed. "Wear some clothes! God, you are so embarrassing." His face was scrunched up in a frown and I just shrugged at him.

I stroked my poor ashamed dick and walked inside the bathroom. Screw them; I didn't even know how my boxers got removed. It seemed that my dick really had the life of its own.

I heard mumblings behind the door. That Korean reminded me of Sam but then it looked like this one was not yet claimed by any lion yet. I showered for the morning, jacked off, and walked out with no trace of clothing or towel around me. I forgot it. Eros and that Korean guy were sitting on the bed talking. When Miko saw me, he pointed at my junior and screamed "Gaji!"

Eros glared at me and covered Miko's eyes. "Honestly, wear some clothes."

"Sorry, I forgot my towel."

My body shivered from the cold air of the air-conditioned room. I dried myself off and wore my uniform. Eros was next to walk in the bathroom but not before pointing a finger at me and saying "Don't do anything to Miko."