Fake It Till You Make It

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casey

Who was that guy?

Hopefully, he was just visiting a friend or something and I'll never have to see him again because that was awkward.

I reached my door and set the box down before unlocking the door.  Instead of picking up that stupidly heavy box again I just push it with my foot.

I was starting to break a sweat with the heaviness of the box; and I'm sure my back was gonna kill me later on tonight.

Physical exercise isnt really my forte.

Maybe I should've let the dude carried it.

Nah, it was probably a good thing I didn't.

I really, didn't want to go shopping with Maddie today. Or any day.

But if I don't go today she would keep asking until I break. And the girl can put on a very convincing puppy dog eye act.

Quickly stepping into my bedroom I smiled at the set up. Different three walls were painted in a light blue and the fourth one in a much lighter blue.

A plus to whoever designed the room too.

I changed from my converses into a pair of sandals, because I know Maddie will make me try on shoes

Not that I minded, shoes are probably the only reason that I almost didn't mind shopping.

Almost.

Just as I was about to go in the kitchen to grab something to eat I heard the knocking. Maybe if I fake a headache?

Before I could get to the door Maddie opened it. Guess I left it unlocked.

"Hey bitchaco." She said in a way too cheery voice.

"That's not a word, Maddie." and I give a questioning look.

"Sure it is, I just said it."

"Why are we friends?"

"Because I'm a badass bitch, and you would be nothing without me." Seriously those were her exact words.

"Actually I think I would be a little more sane if I went on without you and your vulgar language." I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face. This conversation happens all the time.

"Plus your not even that bad A, remember when you tried to vogue in my room? You fell on your face."

"You said you would never bring it up to anyone." She said in a whinny voice.

Pretending to look around I said. "There is no one else here Maddie."

Sometime I worry about the girl.