Headache Song

Mondays are the worst.

Waking up on Monday is even more terrible.

Because I basically don't have a first period, my alarm clock went off at eight o'clock instead of seven which I'm slightly thankful for. Nonetheless waking up is the worst thing ever.

I dragged myself out of bed and made my way towards the bathroom.

I took a nice ten minute shower and quickly washed my hair. I stepped out of the shower wrapped myself up in a nice towel and wrapped a second towel around my head to dry my hair.

I walked out of my room and made my way to my closet.

After putting my undergarments on, I took the towel out of my hair and slipped on a pink sweatshirt that said 'There Is No Way She Woke Up like that'. Maddie has a matching one that said 'I Woke Up Like this'. I paired it with a pair of black skinny jeans and my white Converses.

Once I was dressed I dried my hair and put it up in a loose bun. I pulled a few tendrils of hair to give it more of a laid back look.

I walked over to my vanity table and sat down.

I'm not sure why my grandmother got me this vanity. I'm not the type of girl to spent more then five minutes doing my makeup.

I simply out on some powder to cover the small blemishes and I applied some mascara.

Finished, I grabbed my backpack, phone and keys and I made my way to the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

By the time I was done eating it was already seven thirty five. Jason told me to meet him at seven forty.

After checking the weather I grabbed my stuff and made my way out of the apartment and walked the few steps to Jason's door. I couldn't help myself when I knocked on the door. I did the little knock from Frozen and waited.

A few seconds later Jason opened the door with a smirk on his face.

"Did you just do the knock from Frozen?" He asked and I nodded.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked me as he stepped out with his backpack.

I nodded again and that's when I looked at his outfit. He's wearing a pair of dark washed jeans with a wife beater and a gray thin hoodie. He finished the look with a pair of gray vans.

"You know, for someone who doesn't have a crush on me, you check me out a lot." He said with an amused smile.

I turned around and started walking towards the elevator. But in reality I was avoiding looking at him so he wouldn't see my reddening cheeks.

He let out a small chuckle and said. "Those aren't running shoes." Pointing to my vans

"What do you mean?" What is he talking about?

"Coach told everyone to bring their running shoes today." Jason said as we reached the elevators.

"He didn't mean me too. Did he?" I said finally looking up at Jason. Coach wouldn't ask me to run. He knows I don't exercise.

"Yeah, he means everyone. Including himself and the other coaches. His motto is-"

"We win together, we celebrate together. We loose together we work harder together." I finished for Jason and he nodded in agreement. With a sigh I held up an index finger.

"Wait here." I said pulling out my keys. I made my way back to my apartment and opened the door. I quickly walked to my room and grabbed a small draw drawstring back and slipped my tennis shoes in there. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and slipped them into the bag. I also grabbed a stick of deodorant. Because running means sweating and sweating means stinky Casey.