That's What She Said

"Did you know about this?" I asked Maddie and she smiled at me.

"He called me yesterday." She nodded and I smiled.

"You're blushing so hard right now." Hilary smiled and I covered my cheeks.

"Shut up."

"This is beautiful, really it is. But I have five heads full of hair that I have to style in four hours, we have to get going." Patrick announced before grabbing Elana's hand.

"You first red head." He said before dragging her off.

Still smiling, I grabbed my phone and turned on some music before walking towards the food on the counter.

Opening the lid to my nuggets, my smile widened at Jason's near handwriting.

There's no way else I could imagine being asked to prom than him wring the word Prom on a box of 12 counts and he knew that.

***

"Damn it we are hot!" Katie stated and I smiled in agreement.

"I feel like I should interview you guys like we're on the red carpet." Patrick announced before bringing a hairbrush to his mouth.

"I'm here today with God's most worked on masterpieces as they head out the door to their dates that are waiting for them." Patric started and we laughed.

"Little do these boys know that they might die by the hotness of each of their ladies." He stated dramatically and we laughed as we finished last touch ups and started grabbing our phones and other essentials.

"First we have miss Maddison Henderson in a drop dead gorgeous Lily Staven Dress in a beautiful pink shade." He gushed and Maddie did a twirl. "Looking flawless as hell."

"Next we have America's favorite Canadian

"Next we have America's favorite Canadian. In a beautiful floor length, Sabrina collard, purple dress with a matching radiant smile is Miss Hilary McBryant." Patrick announced and Hilary curtsied.