Ch.16:LA Premiere

Shai p.o.v

It's been a month now.Today is the Insurgent Premier in LA.Im so excited,yet nervous.People are going to be able to see my baby bump.Its two months,so it's really visible now.

I think Theo is going to be an amazing father,I just know it.He is always worried about our baby.Maybe every single second.

Instead of me calling my mom,my mom has been trying to call me.I never answer her.I still can't believe she slapped me.Only because I didn't want an abortion.I guess she's just like Neil.

My dresser,Will,is finding a dress for me.He said that I need to wear a dress because this is a special day.I told him that I don't want one that is too tight.I can't wear anything too tight because I can have a miscarriage,and Theo would be devastated.He's finally having a child,I don't want him to lose it.I also don't want to lose it,its a part of me.

"Ok!"Will comes running into the room with three dresses."Heres the red sparkly one!The blue long sleeve,with a long end,and lastly,the goldish,brownish,one you wore for the divergent premier,except,I made it up to your knees!"

I shrug,"What do you think is better?"

"Hmm,I like the blue with the long end.Its tight,but not too tight,and I think it fits your character."he says.

I smile,"Sounds good."

He claps his hands together,"Im also going to put you some eye shadow,clear lipgloss,mascara,and some blush."He hangs my dress in the closet.

I nod,"Can you call Theo for me?Please?"

He nods and smiles,"You are lucky Shai.You've got yourself a hunky man!"

I shake my head and laugh,"Will,just call him please."

He walks out of the room,"Theodore!Shailene needs you!"

I cover my face and laugh into my hands.

Theo runs in,"What happen?Who hurt you?How's the baby?"

I shake my head,"Theo,nothing's wrong.I just need your opinion on something."

He nods.

I look through my closet and grab the blue dress I'm wearing.I lift it up and show him,"What do you think?Im going to wear this one."

He smiles,"Anything you wear Shai,you'll look beautiful."

I blush.

He walks over to me and cups my face with his hands.I look up into his eyes."I love you."he says.

I smile,"I love you too."

He places a soft kiss to my lips.

Our lips move in perfect sync,and fit together perfectly,like they were made for eachother.

I pull back and place a kiss on his cheek.

He smiles.

He walks out of the room and Will comes back in.

He smirks,"What were you two doing in here?"

I blush,"I was just showing him the dress."

He rolls his eyes,"Lets get you ready Shai!"

__________________________

"And......done!"Will yells.He puts his brushes down and turns me around to look in the mirror.

I just want to start crying.I've worn make up before,but I look more beautiful than ever."Thank you so much Will."

He smiles,"You are welcome girl!By the way,it's waterproof mascara,so cry all you want!"