Ch.28:Forgotten

Shai p.o.v

I'm in the hospital right now.I have to be in the waiting room.They still have Theo in the ICU.

I couldn't stop myself from crying.I still am.All of this is too much.If I lose Theo,Ashton will never get to meet him.I would never want my son to not know his father.He wouldn't know what he's like,how he looks like,and how much he loves him.

The news has already gotten a report about this,so it's all over tv.They mostly just keep talking about how Theo is in critical condition.

"Shailene Woodley?"

I stand up and walk over to the nurse that called me.She looks at me with sympathy."Mr.James has come out of the ICU now.He's breathing.He has stitches on his head,a broken arm,and leg,and some cuts and bruises."

I bite my lip,holding back tears,and nod.

She starts leading me to his room.

We take a few turns,and finally make it.She opens the door.She moves aside to let me in.I walk in and see Theo on the bed.I gasp and cover my mouth.

I can see his stitches on his head.He has a bruise on the side of his head as well.I also see his casts,one on his arm and the other on his leg.He has a long cut on his other leg.

The nurse walks out.

I grab a chair and move it next to Theo's bed.I sit down on the chair.I grab Theo's hand and lace our fingers together.

I look up at him.His eyes open.

I stand up,"Theo?"

He stares at me with confusion,"Shai?"

He sees our hands and moves his hand away from mine.I already want to start crying.

"Why were you holding my hand?"he asks.

"Because I'm your girlfriend,and I was worried that you weren't going to wake up,"I say.

His eyes grow wide,"Im still with Ruth."

My eyes start getting glassy.

He doesn't remember.....The crash must've been hard to his head......

"Theo,we got together,after Miles's party.I uhm....accidentally got pregnant.This is our baby."I grab his hand and put it on top of my stomach."Ashton,he's our son."

Theo moves his hand away.He shakes his head at me,"Im sorry Shai,but that's not true."

I let a tear fall,"Ok.Im just going to go.I guess....Ill talk to you later Theo."

I grab my things.Im about to walk away,but he grabs my wrist,"Don't go Shai."

I don't look at him,I just yank my wrist out of his grasp,and walk out of the room.

____________________________
A/N:Comment and Vote!Bye!!!
~dezzy💖