Ch.1:Insurgent finished!

Shai p.o.v

"AND CUT!"Robert,our director,yells.

We all start cheering.

We all just finished filming Insurgent.Just two more and it's all over.I don't want it to be.Everyone is like family to me.I don't want to say goodbye to them,especially Theo.

He means a lot to me.He's my best friend,and I love him.I love him more than friends,too,but he's still dating Ruth.Ive met her before,and I do not like her.She acts so nice,but when Theo isn't looking,she becomes a bitch.I was being nice to her,I like to be positive,even if I hate the person that's near me.

I start walking to my trailer.I hear footsteps behind me.I don't even have to turn,its Theo.

"Hey Shai,"he says,with his beautiful British accent.He catches up to me and walks along next to me.

"Hey Theo,"I say,smiling at him.

"Can you believe we finished insurgent already?"he asks.

I nod,"I don't want it to be over."

He wraps an arm around my shoulders,"Two more movies.Thats still a long time."

I nod,"Yeah..."

"Anyways,"he says,"Miles is having a party.He invited everyone.You going?"

I nod,"Yeah,I think I should 'let loose'."

He laughs,with that deep laugh,"You should sometimes Shai."

I nudge him with my elbow playfully.

He laughs.

We make it to my trailer.I open the door.Theo walks in too.I turn around to face him.He sits down on the couch that's in here.

"Theo,I have to change,"I tell him.

"It's ok,I don't mind,"he says,smirking.

I roll my eyes,"Shut up."

He laughs,"Im kidding Shai.Ill wait for you outside."

He walks out.

I grab random clothes and start changing.
__________________________
Theo p.o.v

As I'm waiting for Shai,my phone starts ringing.I pull it out from my pocket and check the caller ID,Ruth.I answer it,

"Hello?"

"Hey babe!When are you coming back?I really want to see you."

"Uhm...I don't know,Im still going to stay because we have to look things over."

"Ok,are you lying?"

"No."

"Are you just staying because of whatever the fuck her name is!"

"If you're referring to Shai,no,and her name is Shai!Not what you said."

"Whatever.Just,can you come home already?"

"I gotta go Ruth,bye."

"Theo wai-"

I put my phone into my pocket.Truth is,Im only staying for a while because I do want to stay with Shai a little longer.I love her,more than Ruth.I got a bit angry when Ruth referred to Shai as 'whatever the fuck her name is',no one says that about Shai or calls her that.

Shai walks out of her trailer.She's just wearing sweats and a plain t-shirt.She still looks beautiful.

"Theo?Hey?Theo!"

I notice Shai's hands waving in my face.I snap out of my thoughts and pay attention to her.

"Are you going to drop me off at the hotel?"she asks.

I nod.

She smiles and starts walking.I follow her.
__________________________

I park my jeep.Shai unbuckles her seatbelt.I do the same.We get out and walk into the hotel were staying in.Shai and I have the same floor and our rooms are right across from eachother.

We get into the elevator.I push the level 78 button.The elevator starts going up.

"So Shai,"I say,"Want to get some Mcdonalds tomorrow?"

She laughs,"Sure Theo,but I'm just getting a smoothie."

I nod,"As long as you're there,its good enough for me."

I see her cheeks flush red.

The elevator doors open.We start walking down the hall.We find our rooms.Shai starts opening her door.She opens her door and walks in.

I'm about to open mine,when I hear my name.I turn around and see Shai's head poking out of her door.

She smiles,"See you at the party!"

"See you too,"I tell her.

She shuts her door.

I get into my room and sit on my couch.I lie down and shut my eyes.
____________________________
A/N:Ok,it's not as good,but at least it's something.Comment and Vote!Bye!!!
~dezzy💖