Ch.3:Break ups and make ups

Shai p.o.v

I wake up wrapped in someone's arms.I look up and see Theo.Wait....did we?Did we....sleep together.I unwrap Theo's arms from around me.I pull the covers off of me and see that I'm completely naked.Oh no....no no no no no no....

My head starts hurting.I must've drank too much last night.

All the memories come flooding back.Me and Theo getting to the party.Theo getting cut from glass.Me cleaning it.Him kissing me.Us coming back here.Then.....having sex....

I love Theo,but sleeping with him was wrong.Even though he looks really,really,really....

STOP IT SHAI!

What am I going to do?He's still with Ruth!Oh god....

I grab a bra and underwear and put them on.I grab my white tank top and gray sweats.I put them on.

"Shai?"I hear a voice say.

I turn around and see Theo rubbing his eyes.

"Hey Theo,"I say.

He pulls the covers off of him.His eyes go wide and he covers his waist and lower.

"Did we?"he asks.

I nod,getting ready for the tears that are about to come out.

"I'm sorry Theo.I-I don't know why we did,but of course it was a mistake.You're still with Ruth.Im so sorry,"I say.

I walk out of the room,covering my mouth so I don't let out a sob.

I hear Theo coming after me.

"Shai,"he says.

I ignore him and continue walking down the hall to the living room.

"Shai!"he yells louder.

I feel his hand grab onto my wrist.I try to get out of his grasp,but it's too strong.

"What Theo?"I ask,a little too harshly.

"Hear me out,"he says.

I notice that he's put his clothes back on now.

I nod.

He let's go of my wrist and let's me walk in front of him.I walk past him and start walking to the room.He places his hand on my lower back.It sends chills up my back.

We walk into the room.I sit down on the edge of the bed.He sits next to me.

"What do you want to talk about?"I ask,quietly.

"I want to tell you something that I've never told anyone,except for my family,"he says.

He usually tells me everything,but this must be important then.I nod for him to continue.

"There's this girl,"he says."I love her very much,but I don't think she knows it.I usually have nightmares about losing her.I haven't broke up with Ruth because I don't believe she'll love me back.But I'm telling her now."

"This girl must be lucky,"I say,looking down.

He lifts my chin up to look at him,"Shai,that girl is you."

"What?"I ask.

"The girl I'm talking about,is you,"he says.

I'm about to say something,but he places his lips on mine.

The kiss is soft and passionate.I wrap an arm around his neck.He sets me onto his lap.I wrap both arms around his neck.He wraps his arms around my waist.