Ch.2:The party

Shai p.o.v

Theo said that he's going to pick me up for Miles's party.Im excited to spend more time with everybody.Were going to have to go to the premiers,interviews,ect...but were all also going on vacation for now.

Zoë is trying to help me find something to wear.Were face timing on my computer.I don't really use it,but only for important emails and such.

"Well what do you have Shai?"Zoë asks.

I pull out a few of my dresses.All of them are regular dresses,just blue,silver,red,ect....

"What about this one?"I ask,holding up my silver dress.It goes up to my knees,and it is tight,really tight.I don't like it much,but I know Zoë,she won't like any of my regular clothes.

"Uhm....why don't you just wear some jeans and a shirt?"she says."I mean,it's just Miles's party."

I nod.

She gasps and starts smirking.

"What?"I ask.

"Unless you're trying to impress Theo!"she yells.

My cheeks start getting hot,"No....I just....just need something nice to wear."

She rolls her eyes,"Ok Shai.See you at the party."

I nod.

She ends the facetime.I close my computer.I set it on my counter,in the kitchen.

I go back into my room and put my clothes back into the closet.I only brought a few dresses.The rest is my regular clothes.

I grab my dark blue skinny jeans,white undershirt,and my red sweater.It goes off one shoulder.I start changing.

When I'm done,I comb my short hair.I miss when it was long,but I know that I have to do this for the movies.

I apply some make up.I put some light pink blush and some clear lipgloss.

When I finish,I hear a knock on my door.I guess that must be Theo.

I check myself once more in the mirror.
"Ok Shai,you look ok,"I say to myself in the mirror.I never really care about how I look,but when I'm around Theo,I just think that I have to look ok.

I put on my black vans.I walk to the front door.There stands Theo.He's wearing simple clothes.

He smiles,"Ready to go Shai?"

I smile,"Yeah,but uhm,let me get something really quick."

He nods.

I let him in.He sits on my couch.I go back into my room to retrieve my phone.I don't use it much either,but Neil and Robert call a lot to give us our schedules for the movies,interviews,and premiers.

I walk into my room and grab my phone.I look into the mirror before I walk out.I smile at myself in the mirror and walk out of my room.
__________________________
Theo p.o.v

When I saw Shai,she looked beautiful.She isn't wearing a dress or lots of make up,but that's what makes her beautiful.I like when she shows her natural beauty.Ruth likes to wear lots of dresses and make up.She looks beautiful,but Shai looks even more beautiful with just her natural beauty,no make up needed.

I see her walk out of her room.I stand up.I put my arm out,"Shall we?"

She smiles and loops her arm with mine.
__________________________
We arrive at Miles's house.Music is blasting very loudly.Shai and I walk over to Zoë.

"Hey Zoë!"Shai yells.

"Hey Shai!Sup Theo!"Zoë yells.

She hands Shai a beer.Shai hands it to me.