Ch.13:Back to work

Shai p.o.v

We've been in England for a month now.I had so much fun here with Theo's family.They all welcome me as a part of the family now.

Ruth didn't show up again.She did keep on trying to call Theo,or Theo's mom.They never picked up.

Right now were about to board our plane to California.We have to get ready for our interviews.Were going to be interviewed by some youtube reporters and were going to be going on some talk shows.I really don't want to,but that's my life.

I'm now one month along.Just eight more months.My baby bump is a little more visible now.It's still small,but you can see it.

My mom hasn't talked to me since the day I called her.Im starting to think that she didn't want me pregnant.I know that I'm only twenty three,but things happen.I didn't plan on having a kid,I was drunk,and I couldn't think straight.Maybe if I was sober,I would've reminded Theo to use protection,or we would've never had sex.

Were about to get on our plane.I give everyone one last hug.Marie kisses my cheek,"Be careful Auntie Shai,the mean camera people might keep getting you and Uncle Theo."

I nod,"We know.Hopefully we can make it without them bothering us."

She smiles.

I give a hug to Jane,"Im going to miss you Shai.I hope everything goes well for you and Theo."

I smile,"Weve done it before,hopefully we still can."

She smiles.

Theo walks up from behind me and wraps his arm around my waist,"Time to go Shai."

I nod.

I grab my bag and start walking onto the plane.Theo gives his mom a hug before he gets on.I see his mom telling him something,but I can't here what it is.

I see him smile and nod.

He says bye to his siblings,nieces,and nephews,then gets onto the plane.

We put our bags away and take our seats.We buckle our seatbelts and the plane starts taking off.

Theo pulls out his phone and puts it on airplane mode.He calls Neil.

"Hey Neil,were on the plane now."

"Yeah."

"Uhm...why?"

"Uhm...alright."

He passes the phone to me,"Neil wants to talk to you."

I grab the phone and put it to my ear,

"Hey Neil."

"Shai!Are you showing now?"

"Yeah.Is that a bad thing?"

"Well,yes and no,but that was your fault right?"

I sigh,"Yeah."

"Alright,when you guys land,you are going to see Miles and Zoë waiting for you.They'll take you to the hotel.They also have your room key."

"Ok.When's our first interview?"

"Two days after you come back.You'll be interviewed by a Youtuber.The day after you come back,you'll be appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live,got it?"

"Yeah."

"Good,see you when you get here."

"Ok bye."

I hang up and hand the phone back to Theo.He takes it from me and puts it in his pocket.