NINE

The week flew by and Sophia's happiness started to dwindle. Charlie had barely spoken to her since the night he confessed his feeling. Sophia was rather confused. Why would Charlie confess his feelings and then proceed to ignore her? Her thoughts were all over the place and it started to reflect on her work. She didn't want to let it get to her, but she was finally ready for a shot at happiness just for it to be pulled out from under her. She didn't know what to do, so the days she had off she sat in her bed and didn't move. Savannah tried her hardest to get her to go out with her, but Sophia never budged. She just wanted to wallow in her own self-pity.

"Sophia, I need you up out of this bed right now," Savannah said snatching the covers off Soph.

"I just want to sleep, leave me alone." The sad girl said as she brought the covers up to her face.

"You cannot sit in this bed every day. You cannot be sad. I understand what Charlie did was fucked up, but you can't let it get to you. You are beautiful and any guy would be lucky enough to be with you." She said grabbing the girl's hand. "Now, I need you out of this bed, showered and ready to go. We are going out."

"Going out?" Sophia questioned, not sure what trouble Savannah was going to get them into.

"Kenny scheduled a dinner for the whole cast, so we're going. You're gonna go and ignore Charlie. Were going to sit as far away from him as possible."

"Fine, but you're doing my hair and makeup." The blue eye girl said.

-----

@Sophiaavery just posted a photo!

liked by charles_gillespie, toricaro, and 987,647 others

sophiaavery: a little photoshoot never not nobody
——————————————
@savannahleemay: HOT

@themadisonreyes: OH GURL YOU FINE

@jadahmarie: UM WORK GIRL

@owenjoyner: oh to look like you

"Come on, we're gonna be late Soph," Savannah said as I finished getting my dress on.

"I'm coming!" I yell back, putting my shoes on as fast as I can, and hobbling down the stairs.

"Youre gonna be fine, I promise," She said, I guess I did look a little nervous.

Savannah and I drive to the restaurant as my nerves get even worse. I really didn't want to see Charlie and I don't know what I'll do whenever I see him. The drive honestly seemed to drag on forever and the suspense was killing me. Would he try to talk to me? Would he even look at me? So many thoughts were going through my head and I was getting a headache.

Once we arrive in the parking lot, my heart seemed to beat faster than it normally should. I quickly fixed myself up before getting out of the car and rushing to Savannah. I looked at her, begging to leave, but she just looked at me with a reassuring look and grabbed my hand. As we walk into the restaurant we see Owen waiting for us at the entrance with a concerned look on his face. 

"Please don't let her go in there," He whispered to Savannah, even though I could still hear him.

"Why? What's going on?" Savannah asked but I couldn't quite hear what Owen said back.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I say brushing past the two.

As soon as I walked in, my eyes locked with his. And sitting next to him was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, she had the most beautiful tan skin and her hair was curly. My heart sunk when I realized he brought her here. She was his date. I ran to the bathroom as the tear began to form in my eyes and locked myself in a stall. How could I be so stupid to fall for someone who does this shit to me? He obviously didn't care about me and now I understand that. I guess he just wanted the attention.

"Sophia?" I heard Savannah say as the door shut. I remained quiet hoping she wouldn't hear me.

"I can hear you sniffling in there," She said which made me laugh a bit causing her to find me.

"Do you know who that girl is?" I ask as I walked out of the still.

"Owen said it was his new girlfriend," She said as I sobbed harder.

"He can confess his feelings to me one week and get a girlfriend the next? He doesn't make any sense," I said as she pulls me into a hug.

"Come on, let's get out of here," She said slinging her arm over my shoulder. "Movie night?"

I quickly nod my head as we walk out of the restaurant. I just don't understand what goes on through his head. As we get into the car my phone buzzes in my hand.

"Why is Charlie texting me?" I ask.

"Just ignore it, It's movie night no boys," She says as she drives back to our apartment.