TWENTY-EIGHT

This morning I woke up normally as I did any other day. Charlie was next to me and I couldn't be any happier. Who I was mad at was Tori. I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that she kissed Charlie. "Good morning, baby doll," Charlie says as he wraps his arms around my waist. "Hey, there lover boy," I say kissing him. "What's the plan for today?" I ask. "Well, we gotta move your stuff into my place since Savannah is going back to L.A.," He says as I nod and continue to cuddle my body into him. "Can we just stay here forever?" Just laying here with Charlie was something I would never get tired of. The feeling of his arms wrapped around me made me feel some type of way. His muscular arms made me melt just by the sight of him and his smell, God his smell. This boy was something different and I intended on having him in my life forever.

The day was spent packing my belongings to bring over to Charlies and helping Savannah pack her things so she could go back to L.A. It was sad my best friend was going back home and I was staying here, but it's what was best for me honestly. Living in Canada would bring new opportunities for both Charlie and me. It would give us even more time to bond and know each other more. I wasn't sure where this would take me and Charlie, but boy was I excited. I walk towards my kitchen for the last time, grabbing everything and packing it into a box. The memories in this apartment would stay in my mind forever, but I was happy to be moving in with Charlie. Taking this next step in our relationship would be good for us, hopefully.

@sophiaavery just posted a photo!

●○○○

○●○○

○●○○