SEVEN

"OWEN!" i screamed as he swerved back into his lane. "Please be more careful"

"Soph, i'm an amazing driver, i have no idea what you're freaking out about." He said looking at me.

"YOU SWERVED INTO THE OTHER LANE WHILE A CAR WAS COMING," i shouted as my heart raced. "just please be more careful."

"i'm sorry soph, i wasn't paying attention."

Owen was taking me and Sav to set today. He said something about us "bonding." I laughed when he said that, when i know he meant he wanted to get close with Sav. They have gotten pretty close the past few weeks since we started filming and i can tell they like each other already. Charlie and I have been extremely close as well. Whenever we're not filming, we would always be running around on set or just sitting around talking. We pulled up to see to see a smiling Charlie holding two starbucks cups.

"Aw Charlie you got me starbucks," Owen said trying to take the cup.

Charlie moves his hand out of the way and hands me the cup smiling as big as ever.

"Thank you gillespie," I said taking a sip and sticking my tongue at Owen.

"Hey, you never bring me starbucks," Owen said pouting.

"Well Owen, I don't think Charlie is in love with you," Sav said patting his back and causing me to choke on my drink.

"I-i'm not," Charlie said as Owen and Sav chuckled.

"Okay lover boy," Owen said walking away with Sav.

"So youre in love with me huh?" I teased.

"Whatttt, psh no. If anything, i'm in love with Kenny. I mean look at him, what a hunk," He said pointing towards kenny which caused me to laugh.

————-
@sophiaavery added to their story!

         @charles_gillespie added to their story!

——-"So, are we gonna talk about the fact that youre completely in love with Charlie?" Sav asked me as we walked into our apartment

——-
"So, are we gonna talk about the fact that youre completely in love with Charlie?" Sav asked me as we walked into our apartment.

"Sav, i am not in love with him. We're just really close."

"I see the way you look at him Sophia. You can easily tell he's in love with you too," Sav said.

"Charlie only sees me as a friend," I say fiddling with my hands.

"And how do you know that?" She questions.

"If he liked me back, don't you think he would've done something about it by now?"

"So you DO like him! I knew it. I gotta call Owen," She says frantically grabbing her phone.

I chuckle in defeat, she had finally learned my secret. Even though i knew she already knew. Everyone knew, well except Charlie of course. I watched as Savannah facetimed Owen and told him she finally got me to admit I liked Charlie.

Of course I like Charlie. Who couldn't? His beautiful hazel eyes and shaggy brown hair, made him irresistible. But, could he ever like me?

"Sophia!" Owen said as he burst through the door.

"Oh yes Owen, you can come in," I said sarcastically.

"Ya know, Charlie likes you too" Sav said.

"There's no way he could like me. I mean look at him, he's gorgeous." I said with my head down.

"Soph, Charlie is in love with you." Owen said as my eye grew wide.

Charlie Gillespie liked me back.