▒39▒ 🔸 Goodbye 🔸

Start from the beginning

What?!!!
Is he seriously asking me that?!!

Damn it!
No, I need to calm down..

Egar broke the silence and spoke again..

"Your Ideal type is someone stronger than your father......So, do you think I can't rival him?"

What??

I remembered something he said to me in the past.. So I repeated exactly the same words to him this time..

"I don't want to marry you.. Thus I don't want to get close to you nor have any single interaction that would cause us to be engaged or married in future.."

His face was shocked..

"So, this is all because you really don't want to get married to me?"

Duh!
Why else?

I looked into his eyes and said..

"YES"

As it is now the truth after all..

In the past, he often talked about his regret of marrying me.. So it is the perfect answer for him..

"....is this all? But what is your reason??"

I took a sip before answering...

"My life is my own.. Because of this, I don't wish to marry just because they ask me to..
Frankly speaking, I also wished to fall in love and get married to the person I love and live happily ever after..
But those are not for everyone..
And currently I just want to train hard and be a knight.. I want to be like my father...

If I can't find someone like my father, then I can just be one.."

Woah!!

I feel really fresh..

It's so refreshing...

Izana must be proud of me!

I want to say more tho.....but I shouldn't be so disrespectful...

It's okay Anisha..
Time to end this boring chapter and move forward...

"Why?"

"Hmmmm?"

What does he mean by that??

"Why is it like that? Am I that unlikeable??"

Haah~

I took a deep breath and looked at him in the eyes..

His eyes, which is full of distrust, staring sharply at mine..

Okay..
Let's end this..

"It doesn't matter what I feel towards you, your highness... For our bond is one that doesn't require much interaction.. It is enough for our family and lineage to be loyal to you..
Please do excuse me.."

With that, I got up from my chair and elegantly bowed infront of him as I said my goodbye..

"I shall take my leave your highness..."

I smiled politely at him and turned to start walking towards Owen, who was guarding me from a distance..

I can feel Egar's piercing gaze from behind..

Without caring much, I walked to Owen and then we went towards the carriage..

Before that, I glanced at the Life Tree for a moment.....and then again continued my walk..

Egar sat there without a word.. Probably thinking about something serious.. Who knows?

From a distance someone was sweating from the pressure that, what to report to his majesty....And how that angry emperor would react..

Another side of the garden, another pair of eyes were staring...

"Heh...She is still funny.."

That person smirked, while looking at the long shining silver hair, which was blowing softly with the wind...

"Hope to meet you soon, Anisha.."

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🌱 🐸 🌱⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

A/N :

Bye bye Stupid Prince!! (/^▽^)/
Tata!!
Ba-bye!!