▒77▒ 🔹 The Night Sky 🔹

⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫🍂🌹🍂⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

At night, after coming back from the Ducal palace, Anisha blankly looking at her reflection on the mirror infront of her as she brushes her long hair and drifts away to a trance..

She kept thinking about the story that the Grand Duchess told them..

Princess Aura ~
The strongest royal princess in the history of this Empire.. She had the power to win and rule the whole continent but..........Alas!

Would things turn out differently if she didn't fell in love?

Maybe ~

Who knows ~

Princess Aura had the blessing of the Sun and Prince Pietro had the blessing of the Moon..
Blessing of the Moon, just like Anisha..

Anisha frowned a little thinking about this..

This story is also connected with the Life Tree..
They say the last time they saw the Devil King, he was infront of the Life Tree..
There's definitely some unknown connection there..

The Life Tree ~
What a mysterious tree ~

Anisha stopped brushing her hair and put the brush away.. She thought about the big portrait that was covered in a black Vail in the portrait room of Amoria Palace..

The duchess looked gloomy infront of that picture.. And by knowing what it means, they didn't asked anything about it..

But Anisha wanted to see that kid.. She forgot about that ducal kid completely.. Rose told her that, Anisha was pretty close with that ducal kid in past.. But Anisha can't remember a thing..

Well it's been a long time actually.. Many years have passed.. And she is living her life for a second time now.. So it is obvious for her to forget everything..

But what scares her the most is that the memories of her past life, even the year of her death is blurry aswell.. The more she tries to remember something the more it goes away..
She thought it would be easy for her because it's her second time living and she knows what will be happening next.. But to her surprise, the important pieces of her past memories are gone.. And she doesn't know how and where to find it..
So she thought as long as she doesn't interact with the crown prince, her life would be different from before.. And anything other than her and her family is not much of an important issue for her..
So that's why she never cared much about the lost pieces of her memories..

It's not really important right?

Maybe ~

Who knows ~

With a deep sigh, Anisha turned to view out of the window and saw the burning red in the night sky..

That Red hue reminded her of the Amoria Rose garden..

Gasp!

Anisha suddenly remembered something.. She hurriedly got up and ran towards her bed side table with a big smile..

She sat on her bed and carefully touched an almost transparent glass container.. She could feel a gust of strong mana passed by her..

She looked at the full bloom Amoria Rose in that glass container with awe..