▒28▒ 🔸 Sword - 1 🔸

🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸⏳🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶

"Haaaa...."

Anisha sighed inwardly..

She pretend to be strong the whole time, but truthfully she was nervous.. She couldn't stopped the trembling in her hands and and her fist hurt from clenching too hard..

She stepped towards the carriage with exaggeration so that her shaky legs wouldn't show..

She sat quietly in the carriage, unaware of anything around her.. Her father stayed quite too, giving her the time to think that he thought she needed..

Anisha peered out of the window, eyes unfocused and mind elsewhere..

'It wasn't enough..nothing I did was enough'

Nails dug into her palms..

Her memories of being abused were not completely clear... Her memory of being killed was also hazy...

But even with the hint of the memories, her body had become affected in this way...

Anisha sighed again..

She tried to push it out of her mind, that past didn't exist here... She could just regard it as her punishment for acting like a villainess, and swallowed back the rising heat...

Though she got tangled in that women's cunning web, but truthfully, she wasn't innocent either...

If she had a pure heart, if she wasn't envious of her, she wouldn't caught up in that web, no matter how hard that women tried..

She can't blame anyone but herself..

Snapping out from her chain of thoughts, she looked at her father..

When she saw her father's blue eyes full of worries and anxieties, she finally opened my lips..

"Dad I'm sorry..I've made you suffer because of me.."

Looking at her like that, her father had deep wrinkles in his forehead...

"There's nothing you should be sorry about..."

Her father who paused, sighed heavily and opened up again..

"I knew it...I shouldn't have let you meet that scumbag... Don't worry, you don't have to meet the prince.. I'll decline it.."

Her father said holding her hands tightly..

"... I'm alright dad.. Don't worry about me and you don't have to do anything.. His majesty will be more angry... So it's fine, I'll meet the prince as scheduled.. Don't worry about it..."

Her father looked at her for some moment then sighed..

"Whatever you say..."

Her father replied soullessly..

He can't see his daughter in pain.. His precious daughter...his only family...
He can and will do anything and everything to protect her..

"Ugh!! Another day wasted because of that stupid meeting.. When can I start my training???"

Anisha is rolling on her bed while talking about her frustrations out loud..

She was supposed to start her trainings yesterday.. But she couldn't because she had to go to meet the emperor..

And today, her father said she need some mental rest because she met the emperor... So she can't start her trainings today either...

"...ahhhhh....I want to start my trainings already!!"

She rolled one side from another in her bed..

* Knock! Knock!! *

Suddenly someone knocked the door..

"Yes?"

"Young miss, it's me, Leon.."

Ah the Butler, she thought..

"Yes, come in.."

Leon came in holding a tall package wrapping in a indigo colored paper..

"Huh? What is this?"

"Master sent it for you.."

Leon handed the box to Anisha..

"Ah! Thank you..."

Leon smiled at her...

"My work is done here.. Then I should take my leave, young miss.."

"Yes.."

The she placed the package in her table..

When she looked at the top of the packaging, a card was glued there..

"I'm a strict teacher.. So prepare yourself ..."

"Pfft!!"

Anisha giggled a little seeing the card..

She knows, her father must have spent hours thinking what to write on the card...

She hurriedly ripped the packaging and a wooden box was shown..

When she opened the box, she was amazed..

"It's a sword..!"

She shouted in amazement..

🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸⏳🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶

A/N : Yayyyy!!!

7k!! 🎉🎊🎉

I'm so happy!!
Though it's not a big amount, but I'm still so happy..

It's been a month since I start to write this story..And it's my first story..

Thank you so much for loving this story..

Let's walk a long way with our Anisha..
Let's strengthen family bond, Learn something new, Change destiny, Fight back the past, uncover many mysteries, Meet new people, New adventures, Fall in love and be loved...

Let's live and color the blank pages of life with Anisha ~ 🎐