▒59▒ 🔹 Crown Prince's Birthday - 4 🔹

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🐸🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

With much elegance, Anisha slightly bowed and wished the Crown Prince for his birthday..

Anisha tried to quickly show her face and escape from there.. But suddenly the Crown Prince start a conversation,

"Oh, so you are here.."

Anisha tried to not let him affect her..

Her gaze remained on the embroidered yellow flowers on the sleeves of her dress.. Even as her lashes slightly trembled, her body remained calm..

"Lady Verita..?"

His voice was low and rich, the same way she remembered it to be.. His figure came closer, as if to get a better glimpse of her..

"Haven't seen you for long time.. How have you been?"

If he wasn't a royalty, she wouldn't look up.. But because he held a status of a Prince, she couldn't ignore him..

She slowly looked up to give an answer..

Egar von Legulas..

The man whom she dedicated all the years of her life to, now stood infront of her.. He smiled warmly and his eyes encouraged her to speak..

He was tall and handsome, carrying an air of righteousness with him..

Yesterday, she didn't want to see him again, she didn't want to be remained of him.. All night and all morning, she wondered if she could really face him again.. To ponder and to actually meeting him are two different things..

Initially she thought she would be nervous, but she wasn't.. Instead she was curious..

She wanted to study this man whom she once loved so deeply..

'Anisha, how good was this man that you gave up your everything to chase after him?'

She thought inwardly..

"I'm fine, thank you for asking your highness.."

Anisha politely replied..

"Heard you are learning sword.."

Egar spoke again..

"Yes.. That's right.."

"Oh that's a good thing.."

"Hmmmm..."

".........."

"..........."

'Haah~ Awkward..'

Anisha silently sighed..

"Oh~ So here you are~"

Suddenly, Izana came to save Anisha from this awkward situation..

"What are you doing here? We were waiting for you~ Oh! the crown prince! Well, mind if I take Anisha?"