▒24▒ 🔸 Behind The Life Tree - 1 🔸

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🌷🌳🌷⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

I start to walk towards the garden, leaving them some space to talk...

I didn't get what they were talking about, but I'm sure it's an sensitive topic..and all four of them are involved in it...the emperor as well..

I couldn't recall anything major like this...

Forget it...I'm tired..

Huh!

How long has it been?

Now that I looked around, it looks like I walked quite far..

Damn it!!

I wanted to walk a little, enough to let them talk without me hearing it..but it looks like I walked through the path subconsciously..because I was used to this road..

As I walked a little more, I saw the Emerald Palace..

**shiver**

I shivered a little..It felt nostalgic..
This place...
The emerald palace..
This is where the empress resides in..
This is where I resided in..

The Emerald palace in beside the Sun palace.. (sun palace is where the emperor resides) ..Their gardens are connected to each other..

That's why, I ended up here, the emerald palace garden, while walking around the main garden..

Ah!
There it is!!

In the middle of the emerald palace garden, there's a big old tree..It is as old as the empire..A really big and tall tree..it's brunches are spread around it..Indigo colored leafs, which resembles the sky and shines under the sunlight and glows in the dark..Yes, this tree is one of the blessings that the goddess of Beatrice has given..

The Life Tree

Such a beautiful tree..

In my previous life, I often spent my time here..........under the Life Tree...

Every night I used to come here and cry my heart out here.. This tree, it knows all of my sufferings....all of it...

Is that's why, it gifted me another chance?

I start to walk towards it...slowly...
Somehow it feels like meeting an old friend.. As I walked closer and touched it, my heart tightened...

"Did you missed me?"

I whispered a little..touching the tree with my right hand...

How calming ~

A cold breeze of wind passed by.. And the indigo colored leafs, are falling like little tear drops..

Beautiful ~

Now that I think about it, The Life Tree is still alright..

In my previous life, a big fire broke out in the Emerald Palace garden.. And the Life Tree was badly burnt.. After that, it was almost dead.. The leafs never grew, only the tree structure remained..

But it was still so beautiful..

Though its appearance changed, but its energy never faded..

It happened one year before my wedding, I mean the fire tragedy.. Well no one was injured at that, but more than half of the Emerald palace garden was burnt and destroyed.. As the Life Tree was in the middle of the Emerald palace, it was badly burnt aswell..

Everyone said that it was a plan to burn the Emerald palace.. But why do I think that it was planned to burn the Life Tree?
Like if you want to burn the Palace, then you burn the palace! Why would someone fire the garden to burn the palace? How silly!
That's why I think there's more than what meets the eyes..
And because now I know what the Life Tree means, my suspicions are becoming more clear..

Hahhhhh~

A long sigh escaped from my lips..

I clenched my fist looking at the Life Tree..

"Dear Life Tree...Thank you for giving me a new Life.. I'll never forget what you have done for me.. Thank you for hearing my deepest desire, even when I wasn't aware of it.. Thank you for granting me another chance..Thank you!
As you have given me another chance, I will not disappoint you.. And this time I'll change my fate.. Ah! And don't worry, this time I'll save you aswell.. Just the way you saved me..Hearing my deepest desire.. And I'll hear yours too..."

A small smile appeared on my face..

For some reason I felt happy...I felt refreshed and lite aswell..

Hahahaaa...

'Are you feeling happy aswell my friend?'

I thought, while stroking my hand on the tree..Smiling happily...

Uh..I should go back..
Dad must be looking for me..

"Don't worry old friend.. We will meet again..And this time, I'll save you for sure.."

Biding goodbye, I turned backward and start to walk..

But before I could take one step forward, I heard something behind The Life Tree..

"Who are you? How did you get in??"

Suddenly a voice spoke, giving me chills down my spine..

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🌷🌳🌷⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

A/N : Thank you guys for all your love!! (*≧▽≦)

I'm really glad you guys liked the story.. ('▽`)

And I'm really sorry for any grammatical mistakes.. ಥ_ಥ