▒36▒ 🔸 Festival - 1 🔸

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⏪ 🔍 ⏩⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

The plaza is in a festive mood.. In the streets, various local foods were sold and some musicians are singing songs about The Thousand Years of Beatrice Empire and it's Glories..

There were much more people than usual..

No, I'm not sure if it's more than usual..

Because, I've never been here before..

"There's a lot of people.."

I mumbled looking the stores..

"I know.. Are you okay?"

Izana asked looking at me..

I smiled and nodded as we walked further into the town..

There were many people who wore unique costumes because of the festival..

We also wore some simple and common clothes and hide ourselves with cloak..

And we are not alone here, there are shadow guards following us in shadows..

Rolling my eyes, I glanced at the people who were following us...

'Owen, Lane, Russ, Todd..'

Four of my family's shadow knights, who were all top-tier in terms of their skill, were guarding me in shadows...

It was a bit burdensome, but there was nothing I could do about it... It was the condition I had to accept in order to receive my dad's permission to go out today...

Ahh..
Dad is really something..

Suddenly there's a big group of people rushing here..

"Anisha! Hold my hand, There's a lot of people here.."

Izana clasped my hand and pulled me towards him..

Huh?

Was it because what I said before?

Some days ago I mentioned it in my letter,

' I'm afraid of crowd places... I worry that I would get lost and never find my way home.. '

It was based on a dream that I dreamed of when I was a kid..

It was a big and dark place full of people with golden uniforms..I was there with my parents but suddenly due to the wave of people, I got separated from them..I searched for them a long time but couldn't find them...Then I tried to go home, but strangely I forgot my way home...I was alone and scared..

It was such a scary dream for me as a kid.. And I dreamed of it continuously for a long time...

Seems like that was also a warning for me... Because that's what happened to me afterwards...

I died infront of so many eyes.. Royal guards with golden uniforms and so many people infront of me... I got lost in a dark place where no one came to aid me... And I never found my way home, because they destroyed my home..

Hahhhh...

When I was young, I was really afraid of the square because of that dream.. I thought it was really a scary place.. So I learned the world only from the books and the maids..

Whenever I read a novel, there's always an incidence in the square..So it looked a lot more dangerous than a snowy mountain..

Hah~
I was really stupid..

"....sha.....ni..sha.....Anisha.....Anisha!!!"

"Huh!!"

I came back to my sense after hearing Izana's voice..

"Are you really okay?"

"Ah...Yes, I'm fine..."

"You have to tell me if you are scared because there are so many people here..."

He checked over and over again..
He was overprotective to the point where I wondered if he really saw me as a child..

"It's alright..I'm fine.."

"That's a relief.."

Izana closed his eyes softly and smiled a little...

We walked with our hands clasped..

Let's enjoy the festival to the fullest!! ✌

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⏪ 🔍 ⏩⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫