▒114▒ 🔸 Shadows of the Past - 21 🔸

⬛◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾▫️◾◽▪️◽▪️◽▪️◽▪️◽⬜

As Leah exited the palace, she carefully made her way toward the Crown Prince's garden where Anisha was waiting.
Anisha's heart pounded in anticipation as she spotted Leah approaching, clutching a bundle of documents tightly in her hands.

"Your Highness,"

Leah whispered, handing over the documents.

"I found them. This might be the evidence Lord Izana was talking about.."

Anisha quickly glanced over the documents, her eyes widening as she recognized some of the seals and signatures.

"These are indeed the evidence we were looking for.."

she whispered back, her voice trembling with a mixture of relief and excitement.

"We need to get these documents to Izana and Sir Lucas as soon as possible.."
Anisha said, urgency evident in her voice.

Leah nodded in agreement, cause it was already morning now.
"Let's go back to the dungeon. We must ensure these reach them safely."

With the evidence securely hidden, Anisha and Leah carefully navigated their way back through the palace grounds, their hearts filled with hope and determination.

Anisha's heart pounded in her chest as she and Leah reached the underground cell. However, upon arrival, a chilling emptiness greeted them. The cell that once confined Izana and Lucas was now eerily vacant. Her breath caught in her throat, panic rising within her.

"Izana?
Sir Lucas?"
Anisha called out, her voice echoing in the silent dungeon.
Leah looked around cautiously, her eyes wide with alarm.

"Where could they have gone?"
Anisha frantically searched the cell, hoping to find some clue or indication of what had happened..

"They've been moved." 
Leah said in a worried tone.

"Oh no!!"
Anisha gasped, her worst fears confirmed.

"We need to find them, Leah!"
Anisha shouted, which almost sounded like a plea.

Anisha felt a surge of anxiety and desperation upon finding the cell empty. She was ready to rush off in search of Izana and Lucas, but Leah firmly held her back.

"Your Highness, we don't have time.."
Leah said urgently.
"You need to take this evidence to the Crown Prince immediately. He needs to see it."

"But what about Izana and Sir Lucas?"
Anisha protested, her eyes filled with worry.

"I'll look for them."
Leah reassured her.

Anisha hesitated for a moment, but then, she nodded.
"Alright, I'll go to Edger. Please be careful Leah.."

Leah nodded in agreement.
"Yes, you too Your Highness.."

With a final glance of concern, Anisha set off towards the Crown Prince's chambers, the weight of the evidence heavy in her hands..
Meanwhile, Leah disappeared into the shadows, she briefly had an idea of where they might have taken the two of them. So she was determined to locate Izana and Lucas before it was too late.